Indicators with alerts/signal - page 739

myacarangi:
60s_binary_sto.ex4 Hello, MrTools! If you could help me or anyone, I appreciate very much.

So, I have this indicator called 60s_Binary_STO (it´s simillar to stohastic) and every time that the aqua line cross the red line, up or down, it´s good to enter a trade. So, I need someone to create an alert signal with sound every time when the lines crosses.

Thanks!

Hello Myacarangi, would need the mq4 (original source code) to be able to modify it.

60s_binary_sto.mq4Hello, here is the MQ4 file. Please, add an alert signal with sound every time the lines crosses. Thank you very much.

Files:

myacarangi:
60s_binary_sto.mq4Hello, here is the MQ4 file. Please, add an alert signal with sound every time the lines crosses. Thank you very much.

Sorry Myacarangi that file has been decompiled I don't work on decompiled files.

60s_binary_sto_alert.mq4MrTools, I´m sorry, I´m new on MT4 Platfform and indicators, so I don´t know what is a decompiled file. I´m sending another mq4 file. See if it´s ok. Thanks

Files:

myacarangi:
60s_binary_sto_alert.mq4MrTools, I´m sorry, I´m new on MT4 Platfform and indicators, so I don´t know what is a decompiled file. I´m sending another mq4 file. See if it´s ok. Thanks

myacarangi

That is a decompiled code too.

Hello guys,

I would like to add a pop up alert with sound to this indicator ...

Best Regards.

Files:

shady2500:
Hello guys,

I would like to add a pop up alert with sound to this indicator ...

Best Regards.

You can use the one from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173009/page12 (set the period to 13 to have equal values)

Hi Mladen can you please add email alert to this indicator. Thanks

Files:
iftrsi.mq4  9 kb

stochastic.mq4Hello, could you help me on this one: add alerts with sound every time the stohastic cross up or down. Thanks

Files:

myacarangi:
stochastic.mq4Hello, could you help me on this one: add alerts with sound every time the stohastic cross up or down. Thanks

myacarangi

There is so much stochastic indicators with alerts in this thread that it is almost impossible to tell which one you should use. Try pressing the paper clip (to get the attachments page of this thread) and there you can chose in a list of stochastic indicators (among others) that you would like to test

Reason: