MACD indicator - page 94

HELLO MRTOOLS,

THANKS for the rsi of osma.

Please assist with a HORIZONTAL HISTO Version with 3 COLORS, GREEN,RED AND GOLD.

When the indicator is ABOVE A SELECTED LEVEL, IT WILL SHOW GREEN COLOR.

WHEN BELOW A SELECTED LEVEL IT WILL SHOW RED COLOR.

AND WHEN IT IS IN BETWEEN THE SELECTED LEVELS IT WILL SHOW GOLD COLOR.

MANY THANKS FOR THE INNOVATIVE CREATIONS.

winner246:
HELLO MRTOOLS,

THANKS for the rsi of osma.

Please assist with a HORIZONTAL HISTO Version with 3 COLORS, GREEN,RED AND GOLD.

When the indicator is ABOVE A SELECTED LEVEL, IT WILL SHOW GREEN COLOR.

WHEN BELOW A SELECTED LEVEL IT WILL SHOW RED COLOR.

AND WHEN IT IS IN BETWEEN THE SELECTED LEVELS IT WILL SHOW GOLD COLOR.

MANY THANKS FOR THE INNOVATIVE CREATIONS.

Hello Winner246

Made the rsi of osma histo version.

Files:

HELLO MRTOOLS,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, your prompt assistance is highly appreciated.

MACD crossover histo (originally posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018/page51 ) made new metatrader 4 compatible : macd_crossover_histo_-_alerts_amp_mtf_1.05_-_pf_nmc.mq4

Normalized MACD made new metatrader 4 compatible : normalized_macd_mtf_2_nmc.mq4

Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018/page47

Normalized MACD 2

This is another way of normalizing MACD. Instead of using "stochastic like" normalization it takes into account values relative to zero and then normalizes the corresponding values accordingly. This way all the signals (zero cross signals) are the same as the original MACD but it tends to show a bit more the "momentum" of the MACD and is the momentum at its minimum or maximum.

Here is an example of a MACD normalized this way (upper) and a regular MACD (lower) as a comparison how they correlate to each other

Upgraded version compatible with new metatrader 4 posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018

hi mladen,

could you pls modify attached indi to make it paint only after current bar is closed?

many thanks in advance.

osma.mq4

Files:
osma.mq4  3 kb

engula:
hi mladen,

could you pls modify attached indi to make it paint only after current bar is closed?

many thanks in advance.

osma.mq4

engula

Why don't you simply use only the first closed bar as a signal. The effect is completely the same

Otherwise, if you wish to avoid the current bar displayed, then simply change all 3 lines that go like this

for(i=0; i < limit; i++)

to this

for(i=1; i < limit; i++)

and then you will avoid current bar display

mladen:
engula

Why don't you simply use only the first closed bar as a signal. The effect is completely the same

Otherwise, if you wish to avoid the current bar displayed, then simply change all 3 lines that go like this

for(i=0; i < limit; i++)

to this

for(i=1; i < limit; i++)

and then you will avoid current bar display

excellent. used the 2nd solution suggested, since i don't even understand what you mean in the 1st one...

thank you again.

secretcode:
MACD Meter indicator! This indicator shows 'MACD Trend' of various time frame on main chart

Hi secretcode,

it seems this indicator is based on MT4 MACD calculation & not as per the original MACD calculation, could this be corrected please.

Reason: