Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
zoroxzyad:
hi all mr tools mladen iwant this indicator to be compatable with new mt4 and add alerts to please thx my best websiteeztrender-swing.mq4

zoroxzyad

That is a decompiled code

salyvpaul
salyvpaul  

try this EZ trend swing

Files:
ALTAN1
ALTAN1  

Hi,mladen could you add arrow on when cycle green(up) and red(down).

Thanks in advance

Files:
apollo.rar 70 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ALTAN1:
Hi,mladen could you add arrow on when cycle green(up) and red(down). Thanks in advance

ALTAN1

Please read these two posts https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page320#comment_695071 . "Apollo" is renamed my Corridor SSA indicator and if you look for corridor SSA you will probably find what you need

[Deleted]  

hi there all having a nice week end i had these indicator that i want to compile with new meta trader please i hope it will be good indforex50pips.mq4

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
zoroxzyad:
hi there all having a nice week end i had these indicator that i want to compile with new meta trader please i hope it will be good indforex50pips.mq4

Hi Zoroxzyzad,

Sorry that is a decompiled indicator.

techmac
techmac  
zoroxzyad:

Rita Lasker :):)

One more renamed indicator sold. "she" and "karl dittman" are always doing the same. They never made anything that is their own. They always rename

[Deleted]  

good morning my friend this indicator by me tools and mladen iwant the nmc vergion for new mt4 please xo_clean_mtf__alerts__lines.mq4

also this is the system i sent you an indicator from its not indicator its ea but it dosent trade just gives arrows i have two files ex4 and mq4 are they both decompiledforex50pips.ex4forex50pips.mq4

[Deleted]  

hi my best friends today i have found this great ea and indicators i will attach them all the 2 indicators i attach first need to be compatable with new mt4 please also the rest is attached too so every one can use the systemcenter_of_gravity.mq4ffcal.mq4uranus_v0.2.zipuranus_v0.1.mq4uranus_v0.1_user_guide.pdf

so as you can see v1 is not working as indicator or as ea it should do both

and v2 indicators are working but 2 of them which i ask for them to be nmc v2 ea is working but i think it needs the 2 indicators for his data to be accurate thanks mladen and mr tools for your effort and time i owe you alot

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
zoroxzyad:
good morning my friend this indicator by me tools and mladen iwant the nmc vergion for new mt4 please xo_clean_mtf__alerts__lines.mq4 also this is the system i sent you an indicator from its not indicator its ea but it dosent trade just gives arrows i have two files ex4 and mq4 are they both decompiledforex50pips.ex4forex50pips.mq4

This is a xo made new metatarer 4 compatible

The other is a decompiled code. I do not work with decompiled code