Indicators with alerts/signal - page 741

panchovillas
panchovillas  
engula:
thanks mrtools. alertsoncurrent = false means that the alert is given only after current bar is closed?

That's right Engula,

Gentlements,

Would the usual alert packet in this one, being ask to much?

I do have now many good moving averages but I have been watching this one and look really nice, if you please could do it, it will help me a lot to track it's behaviour,

Sincerely yours

Lima,

adaptive_smoother_mtf_nmc.mq4

edit: no need anymore, found similar acting exactly the same way if same parameters...thanks

ateciakfx
ateciakfx  

Please add the email alarm for this amazing indicator. I know it's a classic. Perhaps already is the indicator of this function, but I could not find it. I will be very grateful for your help.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ateciakfx:
Please add the email alarm for this amazing indicator. I know it's a classic. Perhaps already is the indicator of this function, but I could not find it. I will be very grateful for your help.

ateciakfx

Here you go

engula
engula  
mrtools:
Hi Engula, This version should work on both newer builds as well as older builds of mt4.

mrtools,

i think i noticed that the vertical line draws before the current bar is closed. if true, could you pls modify the indi in order to have the line drawn only after the current bar is closed? many thanks.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
engula:
mrtools, i think i noticed that the vertical line draws before the current bar is closed. if true, could you pls modify the indi in order to have the line drawn only after the current bar is closed? many thanks.

Engula, the lines may try to draw if it gets a signal between bars, then once the current bar is closed if its still a signal then the line will stay, far as I know this is the only way to code it without introducing a lot of lag to the signal.

skn
skn  

Camarilla Alert

Please insert alert function to this great Camarilla indicator- current candle alert and closed candle alert only for bullish and bearish breakouts.

Thanks

ateciakfx
ateciakfx  
mladen:
ateciakfx Here you go

After writing the post went to sleep. the morning I got up and checked the forum I could not believe my eyes. It took only 17 minutes and already had from you is what I really wanted. Mladen you're really great. A hundred times thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ateciakfx:
After writing the post went to sleep. the morning I got up and checked the forum I could not believe my eyes. It took only 17 minutes and already had from you is what I really wanted. Mladen you're really great. A hundred times thanks

Sometimes it is easy to modify something and sometimes not. That one was easy to modify (obviously )

blackjack2k
blackjack2k  

Is it possible to get this in the build 600 matetrader? or a ex4 file that would work. my version doesn't work its grayed out.

mrtools:
Hello Mrkeo86,

Made this version, for it to work like the one you posted simply add one time frame to your chart time frame and it will be the same, for example if on an hourly chart and you want it the same as the one you posted change your indicator setting to H4 or 240, and it will be the same.

The alerts haven't been tested but they should work as price crosses the fractal support and resistance points
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
blackjack2k:
Is it possible to get this in the build 600 matetrader? or a ex4 file that would work. my version doesn't work its grayed out.

blackjack2k

Try it out now