Can some add email alert option to this indicator please?

Can some add email alert option to this indicator please? I tried but it's not working .Thank you very much
Files:

I do not think someone will modify ex4 file sorry (coders will need a source code).

Anyway, just general information for example:

If you can't find what you need in the Codebase or the Market, then create a request in Freelance Service.

Sergey Golubev:
I do not think someone will modify ex4 file sorry (coder need a source code).

Anyway, just general information for example:

If you can't find what you need in the Codebase or the Market, then create a request in Freelance Service.

Please find attached the code. Thank you in anticipation.

Seems - decompiled (hacked) code.
I have to delete your post/code sorry ...

Sergey Golubev:
Seems - decompiled (hacked) code.
I have to delete your post/code sorry ...

Hello sir

how you can know that the code is decompiled!!

I think if you are the coder so you should know so why are you asking? :)

Форум по трейдингу, автоматическим торговым системам и тестированию торговых стратегий

Decompiling

Dmitry Fedoseev, 2016.05.20 10:39

By the names of variables and functions. If it is not decompilation so the names of variables/functions are having some meanings, and decompiled code contains a set of letters and numbers separated by underscores.

Sergey Golubev:
I think if you are the coder so you should know so why are you asking? :)

Someone should help me please. I don't think i have done anything wrong. It's an opensource indicator. Please find attached the indicator below. I really need the email alert option because of busy schedules. Thanks
Files:
Code.txt  5 kb

rubenic:
Someone should help me please. I don't think i have done anything wrong. It's an opensource indicator. Please find attached the indicator below. I really need the email alert option because of busy schedules. Thanks
Here is the original file
Files:
Reason: