Indicators with alerts/signal - page 740

Ok, thank you. And what about this one, could you add an alert when the signal appear?bosts.mq4

Files:
bosts.mq4  2 kb

myacarangi:
Ok, thank you. And what about this one, could you add an alert when the signal appear?bosts.mq4

Decompiled indicator. Sorry

mladen:
Decompiled indicator. Sorry

Master mladen, I need you help me with an indicator. Pls check the message that I pm'ed you if you have time.

Thanks very much.

Fire0520

Hello, you can add alarm when the arrow appears

t3_adaptive_ma_i-ca_2.01_nmc.mq4

matmar:
Hello, you can add alarm when the arrow appears t3_adaptive_ma_i-ca_2.01_nmc.mq4

Hello Matmar,

Added the alerts.

mrtools:
Hello Matmar, Added the alerts.

Sir Mrtools, Could you help me make such an indicator in the below

subwindow.The indicator should contain 5 ADX periods:5,10,25,50,100,

and which would be white when the adx's slope is up,red when

down,yellow when flat.It's best if you make an setup pop-ups

which I can also change the properties of ADXs.Thanks,hope you

understand my english.---- Fire0520

Files:
888.jpg  72 kb

mrtools:
Hello Matmar, Added the alerts.

Thank you very much :D

Fire0520:
Sir Mrtools, Could you help me make such an indicator in the below

subwindow.The indicator should contain 5 ADX periods:5,10,25,50,100,

and which would be white when the adx's slope is up,red when

down,yellow when flat.It's best if you make an setup pop-ups

which I can also change the properties of ADXs.Thanks,hope you

understand my english.---- Fire0520

Fire0520

There is no such thing as a flat ADX. What looks like a flat line to our eyes, is, value wise almost never flat. Also, slope of the ADX is not considered as a signal unless it is above some levels. Levels for different length ADXs are almost never the same.

Try using indicator from this post instead (it is explained there what does it do) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177357/page2

mladen:
Fire0520

There is no such thing as a flat ADX. What looks like a flat line to our eyes, is, value wise almost never flat. Also, slope of the ADX is not considered as a signal unless it is above some levels. Levels for different length ADXs are almost never the same.

Try using indicator from this post instead (it is explained there what does it do) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177357/page2

Mr. Mladen, really thanks for your response!

Sorry, Mr Mladen, maybe I expound not correctly.Or maybe I understand not correctly.

What I mean is that: for example ADX 5 in the following picture:

in the marked up-arrow A, when the direction of ADX 5 is up, could you make the indicator white in each bar;in the marked down-arrow B, when the direction of ADX 5 is down, could you make the indicator red in each bar. There are only two situations: up to white, down to red,without the third situation: flat to yellow. And if it's

possible could you make the indicator contains 5 ADX periods:5,10,25,50,100.Plus, it doesn't matter with the propertis of +DI and -DI.Hope you can understand my poor english. And waiting for your response expectantly!

Thanks!

Fire0520

Files:
777.jpg  126 kb
888.jpg  72 kb

Guys,hi!Need arrows and balls at the intersection of like the picture.

Thank you!

Reason: