gustavo2000:
Please someone has this indicator? Thank a lot I preciate very much
dmnik
dmnik  
mladen:
This part :
if ( Trigger && SoundAlert )

{

if( Close[0] > UpBuffer[0] && UpBuffer[0]!= EMPTY_VALUE ) { Trigger = False ; Alert(symbol," ", tChartPeriod, " Fiji Trend - BUY "+ DoubleToStr(UpBuffer[0] ,digits)); }

if( Close[0] < DnBuffer[0] && DnBuffer[0]!= EMPTY_VALUE ) { Trigger = False ; Alert(symbol," ", tChartPeriod, " Fiji Trend - SELL "+ DoubleToStr(DnBuffer[0] ,digits)); }

}

Mladen , deleted as you wrote but nothing has changed.

All also signal to each candle .

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
DMNIK:
Mladen , deleted as you wrote but nothing has changed. All also signal to each candle .

Do you want to eliminate alerts or you want to eliminate those smaller arrows?

zoroxzyad
zoroxzyad  

hi malden hi all i want alerts for this specific indicator please iwant alerts when ever a color change in any of the bars the blue and red dots thanks in advance you are the best website evermtf_forex_freedom_bar.mq4

dmnik
dmnik  
mladen:
Do you want to eliminate alerts or you want to eliminate those smaller arrows?

I wanted to remove an alert on the small arrows.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
zoroxzyad:
hi malden hi all i want alerts for this specific indicator please iwant alerts when ever a color change in any of the bars the blue and red dots thanks in advance you are the best website evermtf_forex_freedom_bar.mq4

That indicator is simply a 4 time frame cci indicator. Use this one : 4 time frame cci.mq4 it already has alerts

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
DMNIK:
I wanted to remove an alert on the small arrows.

DMNIK

If you delete that part of the code it will not alert on small arrows

zoroxzyad
zoroxzyad  

hi maladen the indicator is not working on my mt4 maybe its not working on the new mt4 can you fix it and thx pro for every thing

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
zoroxzyad:
hi maladen the indicator is not working on my mt4 maybe its not working on the new mt4 can you fix it and thx pro for every thing

zoroxzyad

Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187/page25

Set the CCI period to 50 and you are going to get same results as the "freedom bar"

dmnik
dmnik  
mladen:
DMNIK If you delete that part of the code it will not alert on small arrows

Mladen , you remove the small arrows .