Indicators with alerts/signal - page 732

Can anyone please see my request, if you have time of course.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page491

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Don_xyZ:
Hi all,

Can someone help me to modify this daily OHL indicator to work with the latest mql4 build?

tro_ohl_plot_mod.mq4

Thanks in advance!

Try it out now

Files:

Problems with the new MT4 Build

Hello fellow traders. I noticed that many, including myself, are having issues with the new MT4 with compiling EA's and indicators. Most of my EA's and indi's (about 90%) will not compile with the new MT4 build, this includes some that I paid for (and it wasn't cheap). This new MT4 build is ridiculous and I sure hope this is something MT4 will fix with the next build. It has really put a dent in my trading. Does anyone have any insight on this issue? Thank you.

rikiolivier

rikiolivier:
Hello fellow traders. I noticed that many, including myself, are having issues with the new MT4 with compiling EA's and indicators. Most of my EA's and indi's (about 90%) will not compile with the new MT4 build, this includes some that I paid for (and it wasn't cheap). This new MT4 build is ridiculous and I sure hope this is something MT4 will fix with the next build. It has really put a dent in my trading. Does anyone have any insight on this issue? Thank you. rikiolivier

rikiolivier

There will be no automatic solution. It will have to be recoded in almost all the cases when you have issues like that (and some will need to be rewritten since the rules are different now). That is the "present" from metaquotes to users

That's what I kind of figured mladen. Thank you.

mladen:
Try it out now

Wow... awesome!

Great help!

Thank you once again

PS: i noticed some brokers don't have a problem with the old custom indicators (indicators can still run on their platform even after updating to the latest build). is it just me or is it the same for everybody?

Don_xyZ:
Wow... awesome!

Great help!

Thank you once again

PS: i noticed some brokers don't have a problem with the old custom indicators (indicators can still run on their platform even after updating to the latest build). is it just me or is it the same for everybody?

Yeah so far seems most of the problems are with mtf type indicators.

ould you please look at my post its not solved yet thanks guys https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page492

sorry...posted them in the wrong thread.

Here again:

If time permits - can we please have those two indis equipped with alerts ?

Thanks for your help!

renkolivechart_v3.304_indicator.ex4

mth_renko_chart_builder_indi_ver02.mq4

Gfuchs:
sorry...posted them in the wrong thread.

Here again:

If time permits - can we please have those two indis equipped with alerts ?

Thanks for your help!

renkolivechart_v3.304_indicator.ex4

mth_renko_chart_builder_indi_ver02.mq4

Gfuchs

Those are indicators but, since they are very specific indicators (they are generating offline charts data) I think that it is much better to take any indicator that already have alerts of the kind that you need and attach it to those offline charts (ie : to use the offline charts as any other normal time frame chart and apply indicators to them).

PS: renko generating offline data indicator do not see the bars as bars, and that would add execution time lag (which would not be good when it comes to usage of such charts)

Reason: