Indicators with alerts/signal - page 737

alvinkon
alvinkon  

Good day to all,

Sorry to trouble you again, Can help me to add Push Notification when there is alert to the attached indicator?

This indicator is fantastic as i can choose to enable or disable the Colored OsMA.

Thank you very much.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
alvinkon:
Good day to all,

Sorry to trouble you again, Can help me to add Push Notification when there is alert to the attached indicator?

This indicator is fantastic as i can choose to enable or disable the Colored OsMA.

Thank you very much.

Hi Alvinkon, added the push notification.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
johnjacob:
Does anyone have this mt4 version of the ichimoku kinko hyo indi that draws the indicator in the back of price instead of in front of it ? If you do , mind sharing it .. Thank you in advance .. It doent have to be this exact version .. I just want an ichimoku indicator that draws in the back of price . Its really the kumo cloud that i really want to be drawn in the background ..

Johnjacob maybe try this version, but also think the built in Ichimoku will work, what you do is on an open chart click on charts and on the drop down click on Foreground chart and it will look like this.

john jacob
john jacob  

Thank you very much mrtools..

Arnold
Arnold  

Hi all,

Can someone help me to modify this daily OHL indicator to work with the latest mql4 build?

tro_ohl_plot_mod.mq4

Thanks in advance!

Files:
zoroxzyad
zoroxzyad  

hi all mr tools mladen iwant this indicator to be compatable with new mt4 and add alerts to please thx my best websiteeztrender-swing.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
zoroxzyad:
hi all mr tools mladen iwant this indicator to be compatable with new mt4 and add alerts to please thx my best websiteeztrender-swing.mq4

zoroxzyad

That is a decompiled code

salyvpaul
salyvpaul  

try this EZ trend swing

Files:
ALTAN1
ALTAN1  

Hi,mladen could you add arrow on when cycle green(up) and red(down).

Thanks in advance

Files:
apollo.rar 70 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ALTAN1:
Hi,mladen could you add arrow on when cycle green(up) and red(down). Thanks in advance

ALTAN1

Please read these two posts https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page320#comment_695071 . "Apollo" is renamed my Corridor SSA indicator and if you look for corridor SSA you will probably find what you need