Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 74

Looks great, thanks.

I think this indicator will work better than the standard BB. Not sure why the differenece. The properties are the same.

Attaching an image just for show. I have noticed that the custom indicators are not an exact match even though they are set up with the same properties.

Files:
bbs.jpg  54 kb

Stoch

cja:
MTF Stochastic 4in1 CJA .

QUOTE]

Hi, CJA!

is it possible to Mod. 4in1 to show diff. TF mapped (scaled) in time to current TF (basically - to strech indis from higher TFs) - in "classical" MTF way?

Thank you

in pict: 4 mtf ind in one sep.window. can it be done in 1 ind.?

I had a bit of a play with the code and although the Stochs did appear in the classic MTF style they were not accurate so i feel it would require quite a lot of rewriting and unfortunately i don't have any spare time at present to dedicate the required time to do it.

cja

Does anyone have a BB indicator like the one mentioned above that puts arrows on the charts?

Looking for one that will put an arrow/pop up/email when the pair hits an outer band. Settings that a trader can select which alert to use.

Thanks.

Mtf Macd Hull

Hello, J made a MACD of HULL j shall like making him(it) in MTF but with the graphic represention of l joined screen.

A person can she(it) m help?

Thank you

macd_hull.mq4

Files:

2 Beber

that's CJA's Ind. , there is only .ex4 file; you can ask him 2 make mod.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176435

never ending story............*sing*

I believe everything which with fibonacci am, am first choice

MTF Murrey

Hello everybody !

Does anyone has a Murrey Math indicator, which shows values of Murrey Lines for different TF ? I asked about this in Murrey thread but noone replied, maybe here I will be more lucky

Thanks in advance

VV

NonLag MA

FXBS - here it is. Thank you.

Files:

Thank You

Thank you, my friend - I will test it out.

anyone got mtf of rsi?i got 1 but when i attached into my chart,it was only show 1 tf only .

Files:
mtf_rsi.mq4  4 kb
Reason: