Indicators with alerts/signal - page 738

zoroxzyad:
hi there again my dear perfect programers i want this indicator to be nmc compatable with new mt4 xcode.mq4

zoroxzyad

That is a decompiled bbands stops indicator. Look for the original, it will probably work

Hi Iam wanting to find a programmer to set some alerts for my indicator its pretty simple for someone who knows what there doing but i definately do not. If you could reply to this post I would like to explain what I what I would like done. Is anyone up for the challenge?

mladen:
zoroxzyad That is a decompiled bbands stops indicator. Look for the original, it will probably work

do you mean that the there is bbands stops semilar to this can use instead of this or you mean that i have to get the original indicator to work

zoroxzyad:
do you mean that the there is bbands stops semilar to this can use instead of this or you mean that i have to get the original indicator to work

I mean that "xcode" is a renamed bbands stops indicator that is renamed in order to be sold

Take a look at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178072 (among other places where bbstops can be found)

zoroxzyad:

Here is one original bbstops indicator (already with alerts) that is new metatrader 4 compatible

thank you mladen you are always the best many thanks my friend

BIG PIPPIN:
Hi Iam wanting to find a programmer to set some alerts for my indicator its pretty simple for someone who knows what there doing but i definately do not. If you could reply to this post I would like to explain what I what I would like done. Is anyone up for the challenge?

BIG PIPPIN, Just post the indicator and the way you want it to alert, if one of us can do it we will.

hi mladen,

Is it possible to add push notification to the bbands stop v1.01? Thank you.

alvinkon:
hi mladen, Is it possible to add push notification to the bbands stop v1.01? Thank you.

Alvinkon, added push notification.

60s_binary_sto.ex4 Hello, MrTools! If you could help me or anyone, I appreciate very much.

So, I have this indicator called 60s_Binary_STO (it´s simillar to stohastic) and every time that the aqua line cross the red line, up or down, it´s good to enter a trade. So, I need someone to create an alert signal with sound every time when the lines crosses.

Thanks!

Files:
Reason: