Indicators with alerts/signal - page 738

zoroxzyad
zoroxzyad  

hi there all having a nice week end i had these indicator that i want to compile with new meta trader please i hope it will be good indforex50pips.mq4

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
zoroxzyad:
hi there all having a nice week end i had these indicator that i want to compile with new meta trader please i hope it will be good indforex50pips.mq4

Hi Zoroxzyzad,

Sorry that is a decompiled indicator.

techmac
techmac  
zoroxzyad:

Rita Lasker :):)

One more renamed indicator sold. "she" and "karl dittman" are always doing the same. They never made anything that is their own. They always rename

zoroxzyad
zoroxzyad  

good morning my friend this indicator by me tools and mladen iwant the nmc vergion for new mt4 please xo_clean_mtf__alerts__lines.mq4

also this is the system i sent you an indicator from its not indicator its ea but it dosent trade just gives arrows i have two files ex4 and mq4 are they both decompiledforex50pips.ex4forex50pips.mq4

zoroxzyad
zoroxzyad  

hi my best friends today i have found this great ea and indicators i will attach them all the 2 indicators i attach first need to be compatable with new mt4 please also the rest is attached too so every one can use the systemcenter_of_gravity.mq4ffcal.mq4uranus_v0.2.zipuranus_v0.1.mq4uranus_v0.1_user_guide.pdf

so as you can see v1 is not working as indicator or as ea it should do both

and v2 indicators are working but 2 of them which i ask for them to be nmc v2 ea is working but i think it needs the 2 indicators for his data to be accurate thanks mladen and mr tools for your effort and time i owe you alot

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
zoroxzyad:
good morning my friend this indicator by me tools and mladen iwant the nmc vergion for new mt4 please xo_clean_mtf__alerts__lines.mq4 also this is the system i sent you an indicator from its not indicator its ea but it dosent trade just gives arrows i have two files ex4 and mq4 are they both decompiledforex50pips.ex4forex50pips.mq4

This is a xo made new metatarer 4 compatible

The other is a decompiled code. I do not work with decompiled code

Arnold
Arnold  

Can anyone please see my request, if you have time of course.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page491

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Don_xyZ:
Hi all,

Can someone help me to modify this daily OHL indicator to work with the latest mql4 build?

tro_ohl_plot_mod.mq4

Thanks in advance!

Try it out now

Files:
RIKI OLIVIER SR
RIKI OLIVIER SR  

Problems with the new MT4 Build

Hello fellow traders. I noticed that many, including myself, are having issues with the new MT4 with compiling EA's and indicators. Most of my EA's and indi's (about 90%) will not compile with the new MT4 build, this includes some that I paid for (and it wasn't cheap). This new MT4 build is ridiculous and I sure hope this is something MT4 will fix with the next build. It has really put a dent in my trading. Does anyone have any insight on this issue? Thank you.

rikiolivier

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rikiolivier:
Hello fellow traders. I noticed that many, including myself, are having issues with the new MT4 with compiling EA's and indicators. Most of my EA's and indi's (about 90%) will not compile with the new MT4 build, this includes some that I paid for (and it wasn't cheap). This new MT4 build is ridiculous and I sure hope this is something MT4 will fix with the next build. It has really put a dent in my trading. Does anyone have any insight on this issue? Thank you. rikiolivier

rikiolivier

There will be no automatic solution. It will have to be recoded in almost all the cases when you have issues like that (and some will need to be rewritten since the rules are different now). That is the "present" from metaquotes to users