Indicators with alerts/signal - page 727

FxTrendsTrader
FxTrendsTrader  

This indicator does not send email or alerts notify is it possible to give it this option?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
FxTrendsTrader:
This indicator does not send email or alerts notify is it possible to give it this option?

FxTrendsTrader

Here is an example how it does it - so it does alert (I haven't changed a simple letter in that code and it alerted me as it is seen on the picture)

Files:
pinbar.gif 41 kb
FxTrendsTrader
FxTrendsTrader  

Are you receiving email alerts as well to your cell phone from this pop up alert?

jean-francois claudeville
jean-francois claudeville  

Hi all,

I'm looking for a script (simple): Buy / Sell with TP and SLbuild 600 if you please

Thanks

jf

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
celte83:
Hi all,

I'm looking for a script (simple): Buy / Sell with TP and SLbuild 600 if you please

Thanks

jf

celte83

Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

john jacob
john jacob  
mladen:
If you are missing that folder, simply make a "Sounds" folder in your metatrader folder and place sound files you need there. Tested it with the attached test indicator and it works (ps: I am using a /portable switch for metatrader - current build tested is 610)

Thanks Mladen.. I have one more question.. I have a .ex4 file indicator.. Everythings is working but i just dont know if the sound alert works.. I dont know how to test it ..Do you have any suggestion on how i might go about checking if the sound alert works? Thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
johnjacob:
Thanks Mladen.. I have one more question.. I have a .ex4 file indicator.. Everythings is working but i just dont know if the sound alert works.. I dont know how to test it ..Do you have any suggestion on how i might go about checking if the sound alert works? Thanks

johnjacob

Try changing time frames and symbols till you eventually get an alert

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  

mladen/mrtools please make this indy to work on the new mt4 platform and also add alert to it. Thanks in advance

bukmeme
bukmeme  

Could someone combine CUSUM_2 + bollinger bands ?

Thank You

alvinkon
alvinkon  

Dear Mladen,

Can you recommend an indicator that works as the attached indicator that comes with MTF and Alert + Push Notification?

Thank you very much.

Files: