Coding help - page 534

Jovager:
I have shutdown and restart my PC and the problem is fixed.

My question :

As you can see, the indicator say at 18:59 EURUSD changed to up , but at 19:01, not any trade by the EA based on the indicator.

Have you an idea ?

If the last parameter of the iCustom() call is 1, it will open order when the current 4 hour bar closes - as far as I can see from your picture (if the signal is still valid then)

mladen:
It is because some values of ichimoku are shifted - you have to take into account the shift too or else your indicator and ichimoku that you see on chart will never match

Hello mladen, i forgot to say exactly that i already tried to compensate the value with different shifted parameters (-9 +9 -26 +26 -52 +52)

But it did not work. Thanks for your reply.

mrtools:
Trade or die, also there is one coded here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172986/page20 maybe you can check that one out, and see if it helps.

Hello mrtools, that is exactly what i was looking for thx.

greetings

mrtools:
Hello Henrykfx, that indicator is a moving average cross, that is using future values, and will repaint, there is a correct working version with alerts here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174409/page2

Hello mrtools, i have been expecting your response to my coding request ,but up till now i haven't heard from you . The MA with alert that you suggested didn't work like the CROSS that i uploaded,since i use it for scalping. All i need is a pop up notification and sound alert to the indicator . It is very useful to me,the reason i came here to seek for help. Please kindly oblige my request . I am expecting your reply and the modified indicator . Thanks.

Files:
cross.mq4  2 kb

hello,

I have a big request could someone change lines on the arrows in the indicator attached below? instead of lines I would like to have an arrow with session time over the candle

thank you in advance

Files:

henrykfx:
Hello mrtools, i have been expecting your response to my coding request ,but up till now i haven't heard from you . The MA with alert that you suggested didn't work like the CROSS that i uploaded,since i use it for scalping. All i need is a pop up notification and sound alert to the indicator . It is very useful to me,the reason i came here to seek for help. Please kindly oblige my request . I am expecting your reply and the modified indicator . Thanks.

henrykfx

That indicator is using future data - which means that it repaints

As far as I know mrtools that is the main reason why he di not modify the indicator you posted.

henrykfx:

Hello Henrykfx, like I said earlier the CROSS indicator is a repainting EMA cross indicator, if you go to the link I provided and download that indicator and set the MaType to EMA and the fast Ma period to 5 and the slow Ma period to 20 then you will be getting real EMA cross values with no repainting of the arrows on a closed bar, and with alerts.

mladen:
henrykfx That indicator is using future data - which means that it repaints As far as I know mrtools that is the main reason why he di not modify the indicator you posted.

Thanks miaden. I know that the indicator uses future data and may repaint. But combining it with an EA, it gives me positive result about 57% ROI ; despite the fact that i miss many signals without the alert .Pease help me with the pop up notification and sound alerts. I shall very much appreciate it if you or mrtools can help me. I am in dire need of it.From your professional insight ,you are right,while on my side i stand to gain something . I am expecting . Thanks for your precious time,

Files:
cross.mq4  2 kb

mrtools:
Hello Henrykfx, like I said earlier the CROSS indicator is a repainting EMA cross indicator, if you go to the link I provided and download that indicator and set the MaType to EMA and the fast Ma period to 5 and the slow Ma period to 20 then you will be getting real EMA cross values with no repainting of the arrows on a closed bar, and with alerts.

Thanks for precious time. I tried to set the Ma type to EMA and the periods as you instructed, but its not really giving me what i want . Is there any way you can do that for me, maybe i am missing something . Thanks

henrykfx:
Thanks for precious time. I tried to set the Ma type to EMA and the periods as you instructed, but its not really giving me what i want . Is there any way you can do that for me, maybe i am missing something . Thanks

henrykfx

They are never going to be the same simply because the indicator you posted is repainting. They can not be the same

freakout:
hello,

I have a big request could someone change lines on the arrows in the indicator attached below? instead of lines I would like to have an arrow with session time over the candle

thank you in advance

I renew my request

Files:
Reason: