Indicators with alerts/signal - page 364

CTC
CTC  

effective ratio indicator, to be updated

mladen, wondering if you might be able to look at my post on the effective ratio on the last page.

many thanks

nlenz
nlenz  
greatworth:
mladen, wondering if you might be able to look at my post on the effective ratio on the last page. many thanks

mladen, I, too, hope you can help out. This looks promising - if you could please fix it, it would be greatly appreciated.

Noam

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Guys, will try

nlenz:
mladen, I, too, hope you can help out. This looks promising - if you could please fix it, it would be greatly appreciated. Noam
nlenz
nlenz  
mladen:
Guys, will try

Thanks, that would be cool!

Noam

RIKI OLIVIER SR
RIKI OLIVIER SR  

Searching for 3 stochastic settings in one indicator

Hello fellow traders and Great programmers of this forum. I am in need of a stochastic indicator which has 3 stochastic settings in it so that I can set for overbought and oversold with popup and email alerts. Not sure if this exists or not but can't seem to find it and unfortunately I am not a programmer. The settings that I would like to have would be 7,3,3 - 14,3,3 and 21,3,3 with overbought being 90 and oversold being 10. Maybe someone could kindly make this indi for me if they have the time. I use this on the MT4 but with the stochastics overlayed on top of each other but I would have to periodically check my screen for trade possibilities. So please it would be very helpful and appreciated. Thank you.

riki

ayan2030
ayan2030  

mladen can you please add an alert to this indicator. When the lines are cross each other.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Do you have the original code of that indicator (the original source, that one is the decompiled version)

PS - never mind : it is an awesome oscillator with a "strange" signal line (signal line is made to use future values instead of past values for smoothing the line and the signal line will repaint) I suggest you forget about it (because of that repainting of the signal line) and use the awesome oscillator (here is a comparison of the awesome oscillator and the orinin line :

clon_tron:
mladen can you please add an alert to this indicator. When the lines are cross each other.
Files:
ao.gif 24 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

greatworth

EvRation4 needs EVIndicator2011v8Noam. If I try to use EVIndicator2011v8.2Noam instead I am getting a straight line (0) so it seems that the 2 are not compatible. Can you upload the EVIndicator2011v8Noam? I would need to see what were the changes in order to make corrections (if needed)

greatworth:
mladen, wondering if you might be able to look at my post on the effective ratio on the last page. many thanks
CTC
CTC  

effective ratio

mladen:
greatworth EvRation4 needs EVIndicator2011v8Noam. If I try to use EVIndicator2011v8.2Noam instead I am getting a straight line (0) so it seems that the 2 are not compatible. Can you upload the EVIndicator2011v8Noam? I would need to see what were the changes in order to make corrections (if needed)

I am getting confused between versions here, so am going to resort back to your latest version which you updated - found at:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general (v6).

However since then I believe we have tried to add 2 moving averages. Dependent upon whether the total, small or large volume has been chosen will denote for which the 2 moving averages are shown as external parameters. If you would be kind enough to add those back in for the working version.... for both the effective volume and effective ratio!

Otherwise I hope that it all makes sense. Again thanks for your help, let me know where to contribute later.

RIKI OLIVIER SR
RIKI OLIVIER SR  

Post #3636

mrmladen,

if you are not too busy and if your schedule allows for it, would you be so kind and give a shot at post #3636 with the following attachment. Thank you.

riki

Files: