Indicators with alerts/signal - page 735

askingz
askingz  
asking:
hello , is there any alert indicator for closed position so everytime open position closed by either manual or expert advisor it pop up an alert thanks please reply

anyone ? thanks please reply

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
asking:
anyone ? thanks please reply

Did you test this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173609 ?

GFGFGFGFGFGF
GFGFGFGFGFGF  

Mladen please help me to add alert to this fib. indicator when it touches 61.8,thanks1-2-3_pattern_mtf_alert_v3.1.mq41-2-3_pattern_mtf_alert_v3.1.mq41-2-3_pattern_mtf_alert_v3.1.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
fancysgs:
Mladen please help me to add alert to this fib. indicator when it touches 61.8,thanks1-2-3_pattern_mtf_alert_v3.1.mq41-2-3_pattern_mtf_alert_v3.1.mq41-2-3_pattern_mtf_alert_v3.1.mq4

fancysgs

Those are decompiled codes. Do you have the originals because I doubt that people will help altering decompiled code

rowish
rowish  

Hi,

Is it only me, or alert mode doesn't work properly? No mater what settings I use for alertsOnCurrent alert messages pops up on the current candle.

On the other hand, I can't figure out how to include in the alert message the lowest price for the trend up and the highest price for the trend down.

doAlert(StringConcatenate(" up trend @ ", Low[0])); doAlert(StringConcatenate(" down trend @ ", High[0]));

doesn't seam to work.

Could anyone help me with this, please? Thank you.

Arnold
Arnold  

Hi guys,

Can someone help me fix this indicator?

This fractal indicator already has a sound alert but the problem is it's not at the close of the candle when the fractal is formed. I just want the indicator to give me a sound alert when a fractal is formed at the close of 3rd candle (i used fractal period 5).

Here is the indicator:

Thanks in advance!

GFGFGFGFGFGF
GFGFGFGFGFGF  

Pls Mladen this is the Original one Please help me to add alert when it reach 61.8.Please the indicator work precisely with fibonacci..Please if you have it help me to remodify it.this is what i have. I promise you a lunch in my country,because it will fetch great success. thanks

Files:
GFGFGFGFGFGF
GFGFGFGFGFGF  

Mladen I have get the raw indicator that you request for.Please help me to add alert when the price break 61.8 and not 1.618..thanks

askingz
askingz  
mladen:
Did you test this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173609 ?

thanks a lot mladen will look into it , God bless you

William Snyder
William Snyder  
fancysgs:
Pls Mladen this is the Original one Please help me to add alert when it reach 61.8.Please the indicator work precisely with fibonacci..Please if you have it help me to remodify it.this is what i have. I promise you a lunch in my country,because it will fetch great success. thanks

Fancysgs, all 8 buffers are used up on that indicator.