Indicators with alerts/signal - page 284

zipke
zipke  

Petor

mystified:
I tried to add extra colour to snake MA without success.How can I add extra colour to this indicator?(blue/red).Can anyone add a sound signal to this great indicator?I would appriciate any help.Thanks in advance.

The "Snake" is a Wonder! Thank You!

zipke
zipke  

Petor

fxbs:
& morrre

Thank You very much fot these wonderful Indicators! Thank You!

zipke
zipke  

Petor

bryant:
here it is ,hope you like it!

The Candle Signal is real TakeProffit Trend-Manager. Thank You very much!

zipke
zipke  

Petor

fxbs:
look in setup section - mladen's macd osma with vert line on cross https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018/page7

Macd Crossing is one, for the very precise and contrast Indicators. He is my belive MACD. Thank You very much, for this wonderful MACD! Thank You!

zipke
zipke  

Petor

increase:
Why not try this one

O, SarColor is one, for the best Parabolic Thank You very much, for this nice. and precise SAR! Thank You!

zipke
zipke  

Petor

dznmrd:
Hi, please can anyone put alerts on this really cool indicator. Thanks a mill.

Hi, Dznmrd! I'm Thanks You, for this wonderful Fractals INNWAROWS! Thank You very much! He is precise, and nice Indicator! Thank You!

zipke
zipke  

Petor

Sadly:
Try this ...

I've added an alert and email function plus the ability to change the MA period for the MA Gann X-over (currently set to 5) and MA type (currently set to SMA). An alert box is shown and a sound is played when either the Gann dots or the Gann Line cross the MA period set in the user parameters. If the email option is set to 'True' then an email is sent to the user. At least, I think that's what it does ...

PS How do you use this indicator?

Thank You very much for this wonderful GannHiLo, with AlertEmail! Thank You!

zipke
zipke  
karamea:
Would have been hand to put the indicator in the above request sorry

ZigZagPointer is belive Fractals! This beautiful Indicator is very precise! Thank You very much!

BREGOLi
BREGOLi  
shortybugi
shortybugi  

hii

is any one can create an alert to this indicator?

thanx

Files: