Trend line alerts

Hi...

I also have trend line alert indicator for you...

Dont forget to change "LineName" property, if You want to put more than one trend line on chart...

tline_alert.mq4

THNX

Raff

Files:

Trend line

There are many indicators out there that will alert you when a trendline has been reached. Would it be possible for an indicator to close a trade only on the pair that the indicator has been set once that trendline has been reached?

This has obvious uses for channel traders.

Any advice or opinions would be appreciated, thanks.

Trendline EA

danny-fx:
There are many indicators out there that will alert you when a trendline has been reached. Would it be possible for an indicator to close a trade only on the pair that the indicator has been set once that trendline has been reached?

This has obvious uses for channel traders.

Any advice or opinions would be appreciated, thanks.

Hey Guys

Here is a new EA which will trade breakouts and trendlines in both direction. Trendlines should be drawn manually. The EA was coded by Waddah Attar and obtained from mql4.com.

Just draw Trend Up or Trend Down before the Expert Advisor "TrendMeLeaveMe" start. Set properties, run expert and go to sleep or work.

This expert does not work automatically. You must draw trend up, trend down or horizontal trend. Name it buystop or sellstop , set BuyStop_StepUpper, BuyStop_StepLower, SellStop_StepUpper and SellStop_StepLower Properties.

When price enter area between your buystop trend and BuyStop_StepLower, expert will open buystop order at Price BuyStop_StepUpper. When price enter area between your sellstop trend and SellStop_StepUpper, expert will open sellstop order at Price SellStop_StepLower.

The expert will always modify OpenPrice to both orders when the price walks with the trends Until Price goes out Previuos area.

You can set BuyStop_StopLoss , BuyStop_Takeprofit and BuyStop_Lot to buystop. You can set SellStop_StopLoss , SellStop_Takeprofit and SellStop_Lot to sellstop

This is an interesting indicator. Thanks. Waddah does really do a great job with his indicators.

i have also a good system. do you know what it costs that somebody is programming the ea for you?? until now i am using just the possibility at ayondo (Forex-Handelssignale-ayondo)

script to close position, when the trendline brake.

Hello!

I am looking for a script wich close my position when the trendline or tline alert indicator brake.

I want to close half position, or definied lots.

Can someone help me?

sorry for my english

Drogos

Hingsten:
i have also a good system. do you know what it costs that somebody is programming the ea for you??

Sorry, I'm not sure, but you can check the commerical part of this forum maybe.

Trendline alert extras

I know its an old post but for reference sake I made one or two changes to the original posted alert that some may find of benefit.

It will now pop up on which pair the alert line has been struck, and delete the line when the indicator has been removed form the chart.

Files:

sniperfx:
Hey Guys

Here is a new EA which will trade breakouts and trendlines in both direction. Trendlines should be drawn manually. The EA was coded by Waddah Attar and obtained from mql4.com.

Just draw Trend Up or Trend Down before the Expert Advisor "TrendMeLeaveMe" start. Set properties, run expert and go to sleep or work.

This expert does not work automatically. You must draw trend up, trend down or horizontal trend. Name it buystop or sellstop , set BuyStop_StepUpper, BuyStop_StepLower, SellStop_StepUpper and SellStop_StepLower Properties.

When price enter area between your buystop trend and BuyStop_StepLower, expert will open buystop order at Price BuyStop_StepUpper. When price enter area between your sellstop trend and SellStop_StepUpper, expert will open sellstop order at Price SellStop_StepLower.

The expert will always modify OpenPrice to both orders when the price walks with the trends Until Price goes out Previuos area.

You can set BuyStop_StopLoss , BuyStop_Takeprofit and BuyStop_Lot to buystop. You can set SellStop_StopLoss , SellStop_Takeprofit and SellStop_Lot to sellstop

does any know if there is a trend line in existence that can be used to close

already manually opened positions

i have found a breech trend line which is very good and it closes open trades by drawing a trend line, unfortunately it waits for the candle to close on the bar and it can lose a few points when it actually closes

im trying to find a trend line that u can draw to close an open position when the candle passes the trend line on tick , i guess the function in the script would be close on tick count and not close on completed bar

or would any one be able to modify this ea to close open positions when the tic cross the trend line

it can be used in 1 min chart well and

also in conjunction with another horizontal line stop loss ea

also here is where i found the breech ea

script that closes an open position after breaching a trendline @ Forex Factory

Files:
breech.mq4  2 kb

Can someone please put an alert on this indicator PLEASE!

Can you please put an sound alert and pop-up when lines cross at CLOSE of bar? Thanks!!

Files:
trendline.mq4  4 kb

Thanks for TrendLine EA

Reason: