Indicators with alerts/signal - page 288

cashgrade
cashgrade  

check this out

I try adding sound alert on this indicator, but what I get on chart is another thing..continuos sound.

plz member in the house help me out.

thanks.

Files:
newcoder
newcoder  
Bekzat
Bekzat  

Help! there are professionals?

They help with the choice of indicator! a very good indicator? or normal? ie the one that are using!

Thank you!

Best regards!

Ребята помогите с выбором индикатора! какой индикатор самый хороший? или нормальный? то есть тот который сами пользуетесь!

Спасибо!

С уважением!

Bekzat
Bekzat  

ok!

fxbs:
it wasn't made yet p.s. ...and if you know the best car, book, song, etc. - you already wrong

Thank you! for the answer! Ok! and what you can to me from the heart to suggest?

Bekzat
Bekzat  
fxbs:
I wouldn't - from AtoZ - it's about couple of thousands - depending on strategy(s) you using

MQL4 Code Base: советники, индикаторы, скрипты и библиотеки)

p.s. sounds the same silly as you asking what clothe we would recommend for you - [thou some trading naked] but bikini (green) and cachucha (polka dotted) - you'll be fine

sorry for stepping on your butterfly

Thank you! I know that there is no free cake! good luck to you!

saintrose9025
saintrose9025  

nned help

can u tell me where do i load the

iinnwmarrows .ex4 file

ive already loaded the mq4 in the indicators section just have no idea where to put the ex4 file

philipswich:
Hi, could someone please make an audible alert/email for this great indicator?

It's called iinwmarrows, it is very profitable on the 15 min timeframe.

Just using this indicator alone and decent money managment used as a stop and reverse system during high volatilit hours i.e. 8.00am to 8pm GMT you have a very profitable system....

Only problem is, you have to sit and wait for the arrows, hence the request for an alert.

Thanks in Advance...

Phil
AbuHol
AbuHol  
citlots
citlots  

Parabolic + MTF + Email alert

This indicator already got MTF & sound alert...but not Email alert.

Could someone please add Email Alert when the color changes?

I would very appreciated.

bizconfx
bizconfx  

Indicators

Hi,

Interesting info and interaction on forum. I believe they are all available on EA! Can I directly download and apply on my forex MT4 build 225 version for Automated Trading?

Thnx.

bizconfx

Josif
Josif  

Hull moving average with sound alert

Hello guys,

can anyone help me? I am looking for hull moving average that would have different color.(if it is long or short) and it would give me sound alert and note where open position. I searched here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173260 Unfortunately it does not work for me... If there would be 3 hull indicators like it is in sniperforex signal that would be great.(with differerent time frames and shift I think) Thanks a lot for your support.

Josif201