Indicators with alerts/signal - page 288

mtuppers:
yes this is color stochastic which I mationed before since no one is help, so I re programming I own, however, it just keep alert. I hope someone can help me to fix the program attched is the mq4 file I reprogrammed.

Try this one now, but I did not test it.

Arrows on RSI indicator...

I am in possession of the RSI_EMA_COL indicator and I like the feature of the Arrows showing on the candles when the crosses occur. (attached)

Then I came across the RSI_DynamicZone_RSI (I took off the rest of the name) which I like even better.

Please would someone be kind enough to do a similar attachment to this indicator so that we have Arrows appearing on the candles when the crosses happen?

Much appreciated in advance.

Wav sound

Morning all,

As a very special favour, could some compassionate coder add a 'user choice' wav. sound function to the attached indicator.....I'll share the first million with you

Files:

Hi all,

Can someone put arrows into this indicator which is attached below?

Actually i saw an indicator that i want. wajdyss_SSL_channel_chart_alert_indicator_v2 - MQL4 Code Base

However there is a problem. I shows the arrow when the candle is closed. I just want it to show arrow before closing candle. I know you wanna ask it should be like that. But sometimes indicator change arrows (up or down) in the same candle. I just want it like that. Please help:)

Try this one...

The problem is not where left or right does the indicator draw the arrows (because it must draw them when the change happened) but where does it draw the arrow up or down. People are forgetting that 5 points may mean something on a 1 minute chart but means almost nothing on a daily chart, for example, or that it could even depend on the symbol it is attached to. This one, more or less, solves that issue (pointed out one such change with reddish square on the picture - it is on 1 minute chart but it will behave similarly on any time frame).

PS: it still has its alerts (even though it is not in the name now:))

PPS: the showArrowsoption is "responsible" for showing or not showing arrows

Files:

ValeoFX:
I am in possession of the RSI_EMA_COL indicator and I like the feature of the Arrows showing on the candles when the crosses occur. (attached)

Then I came across the RSI_DynamicZone_RSI (I took off the rest of the name) which I like even better.

Please would someone be kind enough to do a similar attachment to this indicator so that we have Arrows appearing on the candles when the crosses happen?

Much appreciated in advance.

I don't know as do it, but I only have made a little modify for use CCI instead of RSI.

Also I am interested to have arrows when indicator and EMA crosses.

Thanks in advance

Files:

helijooop:
Hi,

I have a request from you (experts) in mql programing, It is an indicator which :

1- if close price of present candle be higher than close price of 13th previous candle then a dot appear under this candle .

2- if close price of present candle be lower than close price of 13th previous candle then a dot appear upper this candle .

Thank in advanced.

You may want to try this one with parameters like 13, 13, 0, 13, 0.

Or do you want to compare only close of current candle and candle 13 ignoring those in between? Then you are looking for momentum indicator, that's exactly what it does.

Files:

Need alert and help with awesome indicator!!

This indicator is awesome.. for me on 5 min tf I love it..

I need two things.. please someone check this out.

1. On this indicator alerts.. when there first is a correct long

setup, pop up alert with arrow on chart, and same for first

at short setup.

For a long:

Silver line over Red line and Dark Orange line

clean and simple.. Dark orange on bottom, then red is above that and top is

silver.

For a short, exact opposite:

Dark Orange line above the red and red above silver

2. It would be AWESOME if someone could create a bar to show the current state of this indicator. Yellow if its anywhere between the two above

Red when the short conditions apply and Lime when the long conditions apply. Something like 4hr cci bar in look simple red yellow

or green all the time just showing current state.

I will show the other indicator I use with this for a really nice 5 min setup when this is ready. Someone can help?

Thanks!!!

Brian

Files:

Can't wait!

LOL.. I just can't wait. Its part of an ea out there..but for me its so much better made into a manual system. Here is another indicator I am using on this new 5 min setup with the Cronex Taichi.

Can someone create a bar indicator for this with alert??

Again like 4hr cci bar in the appearance, that is yellow when

conditions are inbetween, red for short, lime for long and optional

pop up alert telling when conditions change. On CLOSE

of the current bar when the color change occurs.

For a long:

Silver line over Blue line and Blue line over Red line

For a short:

Red line over Blue line and that over Silver Line

so short red then blue then silver in that order

top to bottom.

Thank you!

Brian

PS: I know these two are not new to many, but these are great versions of these indicators

and with alert and color bar as I request above.. its a surprisingly good, very good 5 min

setup on several pairs.. a great base. If you can help..thank you so much.

generousforex:
This indicator is awesome.. for me on 5 min tf I love it..

I need two things.. please someone check this out.

1. On this indicator alerts.. when there first is a correct long

setup, pop up alert with arrow on chart, and same for first

at short setup.

For a long:

Silver line over Red line and Dark Orange line

clean and simple.. Dark orange on bottom, then red is above that and top is

silver.

For a short, exact opposite:

Dark Orange line above the red and red above silver

2. It would be AWESOME if someone could create a bar to show the current state of this indicator. Yellow if its anywhere between the two above

Red when the short conditions apply and Lime when the long conditions apply. Something like 4hr cci bar in look simple red yellow

or green all the time just showing current state.

I will show the other indicator I use with this for a really nice 5 min setup when this is ready. Someone can help?

Thanks!!!

Brian
Files:

laidback1:
The system I trade is a hybrid of other people's ideas and hard work some of whom are members of this forum and to you all a very big thank you. I have enormous respect for anyone who can take an idea and translate it into mathematical language... I am most envious. That being said, I am asking if someone might be able to assist me in an alert for an entry candle stick. It is as follows for a long entry: body of bar = 50% or less than total length of candlestick. H>H previous bar, L>L previous bar. MACD > +0 last 5 previous bars. Opposite for short entry with MACD < -0 previous 5 bars. If someone can help me with this..much appreciated.

here it is ,hope you like it!

Files:
Reason: