Indicators with alerts/signal - page 290

nelbin4
nelbin4  

thanks alot! i think i got it now.

spielbergsp
spielbergsp  

Request to do simple programming (create alert for an indicator)

Hi there!

Can someone please some simple coding to make an Alert box come up when Elliot Wave Oscillator crosses a value of 0.0003 in either direction?

Thank you!

renatohs
renatohs  

Indicator that shows the trend of the pair, considering the last 15 days in TFD1.

Hello, Dudes

Did could you help me?

Indicator that shows the trend of the pair, considering the last 15 days in TF 1 Day.

bokra
bokra  

Need help

i'm looking for an indictor To alert when conditions are achieved in images

any one can help me

bokra
bokra  
mtuppers:
I think this is one you are looking for. however does not have alert. sorry after read code, I have no clue how to add alert.

thx mtuppers but this one give a false signal

Everett
Everett  

Any Coders Willing To Help Out?

Please will somebody help me with an alert for my LaguerreFilter?

camvcvoo
camvcvoo  

MACD BBs

Can anyone please upload the indicator MACD BBs for MT4 as shown in this video with this link:

Created by Camtasia Studio 5

Also, please suggest the setting for all time frames.

Thank you

sonusanat
sonusanat  

hi

hi friends.can anyone please please program the sound alert for the indicator i have attached?please?sound alert should be different from others,loud or MP3 or something different from other indicators alert..help will be appreciated.looking forward a reply from anyone eagerly

thanks and regards

Files:
sonusanat
sonusanat  

hi

anybody please am waiting

piptaker
piptaker  

MA alert

I would like an alert for when price closes across a channel. I have an 8 sma (smoothed) set to high, and 10 sma (smoothed) set to low. Do I need a different alert for each MA or do I need to get someone to code me a special channel indicator per my settings above? When the price closed above my channel I need an alert. Same when price closes back down on other side of channel. If price closes back to 'within' the channel, then any price close back above or below will again be alerted. But once it's below or above, only the one alert is needed until price closes back within the channel and then everything starts all over again.

thx

todd