Indicators with alerts/signal - page 290

Indicator

Dear, who works with the indicator # 4X BuySell. Prompt from what parameters levels high 8/8 and low 0/8 are counted. Yours faithfully. Successes

Files:
4x_buysell.mq4  11 kb

Adxdmi

Hello, I am a french woman so please be cool with my english

Can someone change this ADXDMI by adding an arrow + sound alert as soon as the first tick crossing +DI /-DI please but only on the first tick or I'll become crazy

I put a perfect model like ADX Crossing v.2.0 which have this kind of signal.

Thank you very much for your help. Morgane

Files:

I was wondering if anyone can help me add an "alert" option to this indicator. (MA SQUIZE). It indicates flat price movements. I would love to have it alarm once when it shows the yellow/orange lines. Then as the yellow line continues, alarm once again when the yellow line goes away.

If it is easier just to alarm only when yellow line comes ON, then I would still be happy.

It could say "squize on/off"

It doesn't matter at the close of candle or not, whichever is easier.

Email option would be a GODSEND !!

Thank you all in advance.

Files:

May Be Tricky

I have a indicator on a template 4 times with a different setting each time, and would like and alert when all four are at low and a seperate indicator when all four are high.

here my indicator and template so you can see what I mean.

Files:

The Simple System That Just Destroyed the Broker

Hey everyone, i'm enjoying trading my simple system live! . its a trend following system. i've tried my best to get someone to turn it into an EA but cant. The alerts dont come on all the time maybe bcos the code is old fashioned. i guess someone from this awesome forum can fix it for me ? the indicator is old & i modified it a little bit. it just destroyed my broker today.+1053 pips just today on 4 pairs. i need someone to fix the alarm well.it does not come alert on all signals i observed.thanks in advance. Peace

Trading is fun when pips are on the run!

[attach][/attach]

Files:

can someone please add 2 independent audio alerts configurable in inputs tab for the attached indicator?

And make the arrows appear only at end of bar and not during the bar?

Files:

Rads SMAC-D Help Please

Can someone please put an optional alert on this indicator

for when the lines cross.. but a separate optional

arrows only alert, ie arrows on chart showing a cross

up with an up arrow on the price chart and a cross down

with a down arrow on the price chart.

Please!

Rads smacd, really nice..but hard to see at times the crossing

especially the small size I need on my chart..someone

please add cross alert optional and another setting

arrows on cross option.

thanks!!!

Brian

GF

Files:

zigzag angles

Karthik, Hello!

I am new to this forum . I would appreciate if you could put the following idea into an ea for me :-

I want to calculate the angle of a completed zigzag line to the line of the horizontal. I would like to use this to projetc the next likely turn in price. Thanks

Need Reversal Alert added to indicator

I have an Trend indicator, not sure where i got it, but is it possible to add an alert when the colors change?

o, and i only have the EX4 file,,

This would be great if possible, thanks

Files:
trend.ex4  5 kb

OK, I found the MQ4 file, of the exact Trend line, I would like a audio alert when the trend changes between the 2 colors..

Thanks,

I use 45-2-0 settings

Files:
Reason: