Indicators with alerts/signal - page 286

CTMAN
CTMAN  
fxbs:
thanks 4 system

here's few channels (PC) with alerts

if it not it, hope, somebody can add alert to your volty

Thank you immensely fxbs. You are supporting the obvious when I say that Forex TSD and it's members are the best forex related forum on the www.

vptrader
vptrader  

Mt4 loading alert

Hi everybody,

i'm trying to put alerts im mt4, but everytime i insert one alert i think that the mt4 closes the other.

another thing,how can I change the alert (stoch) to alert only when k and d crosses 20 or 80? Can anyone do this for me?

this is what i'm trying to use

MechXTrader
MechXTrader  

A colored version of the Stochastic indicator, combined with Alerts when main line crosses the signal line.

Download here:

Click here to download

Great trading!

MechXTrader
MechXTrader  

MACD indicator, with colors to indicate direction + Alert when a cross is happening.

Download it here

Download MACD Alert Here

Good Trading!

MechXTrader
MechXTrader  

PSAR indicator with Alert when changes direction.

Download it here

Download Parabolic SAR Alert

Good Trading!

sblctrade
sblctrade  

Indicators Alerts etc

Information:

I use MT4

I need help setting up alerts how to receive text and email.

I would like an indicator to text or email me when a 5EMA crosses a 10EMA for a 15Min chart. Applied to close.

I'm having issues setting up my email and text alerts. Could someone please send me a message helping me set these things up.

Brake the explination down for dubbies, make it so a monkey could follow your directions. I know this isn't rocket sience but to some the language spoken in programing is like the difference between english and spanish.

I'm trying to get away from my computer.

Thank you

Mark Vaines
Mark Vaines  

Alert neeeded

is therean alert available that will sound when one of my EA's initiates a trade

thanx in advance

oleg373
oleg373  

bollinger bands with squares for each TF

Hello, can somebody help me out with modifying one indicator. I'm using bbands+alert indicator and what I'd like to do is

1. that it would also show 8 rectangles at the top right corner of the screen. Each rectangle is representing each TF (M1,M5,M15,M30,H1,H4,D1,MN). The indicator would have an option to turn on and off each TF rectangle.

2. Under each rectangle it shows the number representing how many dots (periods) the green or red rectangle is on right now. For example if it's on the third period of the M15 then the third rectangle from the left would be green (for bullish) and red (for bearish) with number 3 under it.

3. When any of the rectangles is showing 1, an alert sounds.

I would really really appreciate if somebody of you smart guys could help me out. Thank you!!!

Files:
Majin_Janemba
Majin_Janemba  

LSMA Sound Alert.

When it comes out ... here's a Level 3 with the traffic lights ... As you know ... it constantly redraws course ... ... but once the trend is in agreement with that the Level 3 ... thing falls sharply ... anyone could make me sound an alarm for each change of color lsma?

Thank you.

Attached images to better understand my situation and what I want to suggest ... Imagine the graph of 1H having to wait 8 hours to reverse the trend XD

naddix
naddix  

Can anyone Please help with this

Im looking for a crossover indicator that Has sound alert and Arrow. What im looking for is this crossover indicator to have 4 ma , 2 pairs of 2 ma.

I would like the one pair to be trend and the other to be the signal itself. So If its a up trend than only up arrows will show and a downtrend only down arrows will show.

If anyone can code please do so. I have been looking all over for this type of crossover indicator and cant find it anywhere. Thanks you for your time and efforts.