Indicators with alerts/signal - page 278

veritech6
veritech6  

Can someone post this indicator with alert?

veritech6
veritech6  

Thanks Camisa!!!

QQE
QQE  

Be patient

bibbob:
could you make alert for this indicator when changes the color?.......it seems to gain more pips

Bibbob is banned for 1 week...He mentioned that the source of this indicator is not from Mladen...pls do not think that it is from MLADEN....it is from that website....

Schaff Trend Cycle EA - Trading System Forex

anyways that would be better with alert

QQE
QQE  
bibbob:
could you make alert for this indicator when changes the color?.......it seems to gain more pips

Bibbob is banned for 1 week...He mentioned that the source of this indicator is not from Mladen...pls do not think that it is from MLADEN....it is from that website....

Schaff Trend Cycle EA - Trading System Forex

anyways that would be better with alert

QQE
QQE  

like a dedective rather than a coder

QQE
QQE  
fxbs:
trader "K-B" cut-off headers (authors names and copyright) on his modifications of indicators he found in Funyoo site (which are based on Mladen code) and probably will be banned from there too

Who is creator of the schaff indicator? Doug Schaff or Mladen or K-B? First of all you need to answer that question.

QQE
QQE  

my question is simple

QQE
QQE  

As i see YOU CANT answer that question...

let me answer....

the creator of schaff indicator is Doug Schaff in 1990 years as i remember better....Some coders can make it with color..But that does not mean he created totally..He just changed a bit..As i see Mladen can be a good coder but we must thank to Doug schaff more...

forex_tsd
forex_tsd  

plot stc indicator

is that possible to add an alert to plot stc indicator which was created and developed by mladen and fxbs? 'cause it gives a certain entry.?

the source is here.

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here

forex_tsd
forex_tsd  

is it possible to add an alert when it changes from red to green? Just tell me yes or no please

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/86/schaff_plot_dcec.mq4