here is my current super signal alert

modification

allowed only alert for

strong buy or sell

buy only

sell only

all alert

reason i do modification is

when you know trend a higher TF, then you can only allowed buy or sell (note as this super signal may only tell you minor buy or sell) if you choose buy or sell only.

Files:

iinwmarrows alert?

Hi, could someone please make an audible alert/email for this great indicator?

It's called iinwmarrows, it is very profitable on the 15 min timeframe.

Just using this indicator alone and decent money managment used as a stop and reverse system during high volatilit hours i.e. 8.00am to 8pm GMT you have a very profitable system....

Only problem is, you have to sit and wait for the arrows, hence the request for an alert.

Thanks in Advance...

Phil

Files:

I'm looking for RSX with a custom audible alert when it reaches above 70 or below 30. Here is the indicator if anyone would care to give it a shot. I can't compensate now but I would be glad to make a donation in the future if you give me your email and you have paypal. Also it is not my indicator if that's a problem.

Files:
rsx.mq4  4 kb

philipswich:
Hi, could someone please make an audible alert/email for this great indicator?

It's called iinwmarrows, it is very profitable on the 15 min timeframe.

Just using this indicator alone and decent money managment used as a stop and reverse system during high volatilit hours i.e. 8.00am to 8pm GMT you have a very profitable system....

Only problem is, you have to sit and wait for the arrows, hence the request for an alert.

Thanks in Advance...

Phil

after reading source code, alert is build in however...

I change some as have option as your alert

YourAlert by default is false (default alert)

if change to true, have to have alert1.wav(buy) and alert2.wav(sell) for what ever the files in meta4

but I did not test the indicator

Files:

can someone make this indicator not repainting and with audio alerts?

Files:
af_star.mq4  6 kb

philipswich:
Thanks Mtuppers for adding the alert, much appreciated.

This indicator may repaint during backtesting, but in forward testing it works just fine.. If an arrow appears - it stays there! it is only if you restart mt4 or change timeframe you may get different arrows, but this is no problem when trading forward!

Thanks

Phil

super signal do reprint. but most of time when you enter after the signal you still can get few pip profit at less

anyway I need HMA alert signal to be fixed

work quite well with my system before I reload vista

thanks for who ever help me.

error as

258:1;'\end_of_program' - unblanced left parenthesis

try to fix it somehow send email part have problem.

if no problem please report it.

hi , help me.

this indicator show buy and sell signal with candle color.

please change it to arrow signal

thank you

Files:

bollinger bands with squares for each TF

Hello, can somebody help me out with modifying one indicator. I'm using bbands+alert indicator and what I'd like to do is

1. that it would also show 8 rectangles at the top right corner of the screen. Each rectangle is representing each TF (M1,M5,M15,M30,H1,H4,D1,MN). The indicator would have an option to turn on and off each TF rectangle.

2. Under each rectangle it shows the number representing how many dots (periods) the green or red rectangle is on right now. For example if it's on the third period of the M15 then the third rectangle from the left would be green (for bullish) and red (for bearish) with number 3 under it.

3. When any of the rectangles is showing 1, an alert sounds.

I would really really appreciate if somebody of you smart guys could help me out. Thank you!!!

Files:

Hello every body

First post with me , and English no good for me.

Try understand me thank you.

Need Alert very time frame example i open M5 Need Alert M15(last signal is low), M30(last signal is High), H1(last signal is low), H4(last signal is low)

Signal name EMA-cross_Signal

thank you so much

Files:

Anyone who can help me add an alert to this indicator when price touch the middle line?I would be appreciate it.

Files:
fp.mq4  3 kb
Reason: