Indicators with alerts/signal - page 289

Wilders DMI/ADX Cross alert

Unless there already is a version.. can someone add an optional pop up alert telling which pair the cross has occured on candle close?

Audible alarm and pop up alert added... please? thanks!

Just in case, you need the wildersdmi v1.1 for the adx crossing to

work.. has to be this exact version not any regular adx cross,

need alert added to this specific wilder adx crossing indicator.

Please!

Brian

GF

Vasily pip sniper

Hi,

Can someone have a go at making the alert function work. I've tried, but it just looks back at me as though I'm an idiot - Ok, so I am!

Have a go please!

Need Signal for Bandwidth Indicator

If someone (a programmer) can add a signal to this indicator, I would appreciate it very much and try to reciprocate any way I can. I want to be able to have an audible popup that indicates the currency pair and time frame that has a bandwidth of less than X. The indicator would be of greater value to a lot of traders with this addition. Thanks so much in advance.

Files:

I could really use a little help from a programmer. This specific, on the 15 minutes, is a really strong reversal signal trigger(not to be used alone of course) :

when, going against the main trend, a candle opens above the keltner channel and closes below middle line of keltner, for a sell (for a buy, reverse this), so, from open to close, it breaks through 2 lines of the keltner.

On this example, it actually happens twice. the first is harder to see...

Please, if anyone has a few minutes to make an alert for when candle breaks both KC lines, it would be greatly appreciated ! Cheers, Leo

Files:

sparow21

I this indicator known as sidus.that can co the job.its a combination of 2 moving averages and RSI.i cant find any icon on my screen to help attach it for you.

[attach][/attach]

its okay now. test it first.

Behold the Fxbs pips crazy mentality...........

Files:
sidus.mq4  5 kb

Jeeves:
Hi,

Can someone have a go at making the alert function work. I've tried, but it just looks back at me as though I'm an idiot - Ok, so I am!

Have a go please!

Here you are then, try this

pips stunner:
I this indicator known as sidus.that can co the job.its a combination of 2 moving averages and RSI.i cant find any icon on my screen to help attach it for you.

its okay now. test it first.

Behold the Fxbs pips crazy mentality...........

here is two version I found

sidus crossover alert is best( with rsi cci fillter) but signal and arrow, maybe printed later, does not update it self.

sidus v2 (will print arow when ever it cross) this one need to using with other indicator to see if trend is right

both indicator do has alert

Hi my brothers,

Do you have a MTF RSI alerted when crossed 50 in your archieves? Or i can post the indicator. Please take care

Files:
mtf_rsi.mq4  4 kb

Help with Alert Zero Cross Line

Hello again, below there is mq4 file , im looking if anyone could help me attach ZERO-CROSS alert to and maybe alert; when histogramm is changing colour ?

Thanks to all the people that responded to help me with my post on this thread, i really appreciate all ya effort

Thanks in advance

Files:

MA cross with price movement

I found what i was looking for at another site. I give my thanks to GodfreyH who posted it and fixed the bugs in the indicator.

For anybody who have been searching for such an indicator, see attached.

Files:
Reason: