generousforex
generousforex  

Can't wait!

LOL.. I just can't wait. Its part of an ea out there..but for me its so much better made into a manual system. Here is another indicator I am using on this new 5 min setup with the Cronex Taichi.

Can someone create a bar indicator for this with alert??

Again like 4hr cci bar in the appearance, that is yellow when

conditions are inbetween, red for short, lime for long and optional

pop up alert telling when conditions change. On CLOSE

of the current bar when the color change occurs.

For a long:

Silver line over Blue line and Blue line over Red line

For a short:

Red line over Blue line and that over Silver Line

so short red then blue then silver in that order

top to bottom.

Thank you!

Brian

PS: I know these two are not new to many, but these are great versions of these indicators

and with alert and color bar as I request above.. its a surprisingly good, very good 5 min

setup on several pairs.. a great base. If you can help..thank you so much.

generousforex:
This indicator is awesome.. for me on 5 min tf I love it..

I need two things.. please someone check this out.

1. On this indicator alerts.. when there first is a correct long

setup, pop up alert with arrow on chart, and same for first

at short setup.

For a long:

Silver line over Red line and Dark Orange line

clean and simple.. Dark orange on bottom, then red is above that and top is

silver.

For a short, exact opposite:

Dark Orange line above the red and red above silver

2. It would be AWESOME if someone could create a bar to show the current state of this indicator. Yellow if its anywhere between the two above

Red when the short conditions apply and Lime when the long conditions apply. Something like 4hr cci bar in look simple red yellow

or green all the time just showing current state.

I will show the other indicator I use with this for a really nice 5 min setup when this is ready. Someone can help?

Thanks!!!

Brian
Files:
Bryant
Bryant  
laidback1:
The system I trade is a hybrid of other people's ideas and hard work some of whom are members of this forum and to you all a very big thank you. I have enormous respect for anyone who can take an idea and translate it into mathematical language... I am most envious. That being said, I am asking if someone might be able to assist me in an alert for an entry candle stick. It is as follows for a long entry: body of bar = 50% or less than total length of candlestick. H>H previous bar, L>L previous bar. MACD > +0 last 5 previous bars. Opposite for short entry with MACD < -0 previous 5 bars. If someone can help me with this..much appreciated.

here it is ,hope you like it!

Files:
generousforex
generousforex  

Wilders DMI/ADX Cross alert

Unless there already is a version.. can someone add an optional pop up alert telling which pair the cross has occured on candle close?

Audible alarm and pop up alert added... please? thanks!

Just in case, you need the wildersdmi v1.1 for the adx crossing to

work.. has to be this exact version not any regular adx cross,

need alert added to this specific wilder adx crossing indicator.

Please!

Brian

GF

pking25
pking25  

Vasily pip sniper

Hi,

Can someone have a go at making the alert function work. I've tried, but it just looks back at me as though I'm an idiot - Ok, so I am!

Have a go please!

[Deleted]  

Need Signal for Bandwidth Indicator

If someone (a programmer) can add a signal to this indicator, I would appreciate it very much and try to reciprocate any way I can. I want to be able to have an audible popup that indicates the currency pair and time frame that has a bandwidth of less than X. The indicator would be of greater value to a lot of traders with this addition. Thanks so much in advance.

Files:
leo1452
leo1452  

I could really use a little help from a programmer. This specific, on the 15 minutes, is a really strong reversal signal trigger(not to be used alone of course) :

when, going against the main trend, a candle opens above the keltner channel and closes below middle line of keltner, for a sell (for a buy, reverse this), so, from open to close, it breaks through 2 lines of the keltner.

On this example, it actually happens twice. the first is harder to see...

Please, if anyone has a few minutes to make an alert for when candle breaks both KC lines, it would be greatly appreciated ! Cheers, Leo

Files:
pipsstunner
pipsstunner  

sparow21

I this indicator known as sidus.that can co the job.its a combination of 2 moving averages and RSI.i cant find any icon on my screen to help attach it for you.

[attach][/attach]

its okay now. test it first.

Behold the Fxbs pips crazy mentality...........

Files:
sidus.mq4 5 kb
increase
increase  
Jeeves:
Hi,

Can someone have a go at making the alert function work. I've tried, but it just looks back at me as though I'm an idiot - Ok, so I am!

Have a go please!

Here you are then, try this

[Deleted]  
pips stunner:
I this indicator known as sidus.that can co the job.its a combination of 2 moving averages and RSI.i cant find any icon on my screen to help attach it for you.

its okay now. test it first.

Behold the Fxbs pips crazy mentality...........

here is two version I found

sidus crossover alert is best( with rsi cci fillter) but signal and arrow, maybe printed later, does not update it self.

sidus v2 (will print arow when ever it cross) this one need to using with other indicator to see if trend is right

both indicator do has alert

takbir
takbir  

Hi my brothers,

Do you have a MTF RSI alerted when crossed 50 in your archieves? Or i can post the indicator. Please take care

Files:
mtf_rsi.mq4 4 kb