Indicators with alerts/signal - page 277

Trend indicator - alert?

In my previous post I attached the wrong file type - sorry. Here is the source file for adding alert.

Thanks Bert

Files:
trend.mq4  4 kb

Atr

If there is already such an indicator as the one I am

requesting, please post it here!

I want a simple indicator that just uses the mt4 atr,

showing 2 atr on the one window, I would ask default

6 and 36 and a benchmark level of default

0.0015 And of course be able to change the

atr settings and the benchmark, and add optional

alert when both atr go above the benchmark level.

I would love if this indicator could show the current

level of both atr... so it would show

1. ATR 6 and ATR 36 plotted over each other

2. If above level entered can have optional alert

3. Show on right hand side of indicator the current level

of both atr (ie atr 6 0.0014 atr 36 0.0017

Thanks!!

Brian

GF

Update: Kino made something that will work for this!

Attached

Files:

ehlers fisher transform alert

Please add an alert for a cross of the signal line that includes a pop up box, sound alert, and email alert. Thanks much in advance. I have searched long and hard and have not found it anywhere.

Ultra Trend Alert

Can someone add an alert, that tells what pair the 20 level has just been

closed above. This is an alert for when the red crosses and closes above the 20 level

and when the green crosses and closes above the 20 level

An alert when the red closes above and across the 20 level ie

20 cross Ultra trend on gbp/usd red

and the same when the green crosses and closes above

the 20 level

20 cross Ultra trend on gbp/usd green

Can someone please do?

Brian

GF

Files:
ultra_trend.mq4  26 kb

Srev

Hello everyone this is my first post here. I was wondering if someone could add an alert to this indicator it would be greatly appreciated.

Files:
srev.mq4  4 kb

30min time frame

Files:

Can arrows just be added?

This indicator has been fixed very nicely..but could someone just add arrows so when it alerts it will place an arrow on the close of the candle

that the dmi + is above 25 and the dmi- is below 20 ie as this

indicator signals long, then an arrow would be put on the price

chart up..and of course vice versa when this indicator signals

a short.

Thanks

Brian

Sadly:
I've looked at the code and there doesn't appear to be any user defined DMI input parameters although the code itself sets levels at 20 and 25 so I've altered the alert code to check to see if either of the conditions you mentioned are true and if they are then to send an email (fingers crossed).

I need help

HELLO EVERYONE,

Here is an indicator i got from another forum i dont know whether something similar exists here,i have been using this indicator with others for my trading system BUT i need help to correct an obvious problem which i hope some of the good hearted coders in this forum can help me fix.this indicator repaints sometimes three to four bars past in live trading,it is normal for an indicator to repaint on current bars this i know and accept but for it to repaint numbers of bars at the same time when all seems to be going well is unacceptable this is where i need help that it should not repaint past history especially if a bar has been closed.i dont know if its possible secondly i need an alert to be added to it with pop up window i have a system i hope to start a thread on in this forum if i get this problem solved.thanks in anticipation.

hai all

I am new here, can you all here help me to put a sound when alert with this indicator, I try this in eurgbp, when the alert appear sell you must buy in gbpjpy, you just make the opposite with this signal, the problem is.... this signal not have alarm, can you all help me to make sound with this indicator

Files:

StepMa cross EMA alert

Hi guys,

I've been using StepMa Indicator written by Igorad. I notice when StepMa cross with EMA 8, it indicates a beginning of a strong trend with minimum of 10 pip. Could anyone assist me in adding alert to this wonderful indicator? I've contacted Igorad personally for assistance but as to date there is no response from him, may be he is very busy.

Daniel Prasetyo from Indonesia

Files:
Reason: