Indicators with alerts/signal - page 277

j_l
j_l  

Alert!!

Hi ,

can anybody integrate in these Indicator an alert ( sound )?

The rule: if the M5, M15, M30 and H1 together shows the signal " all buy" or "all sell", then start the alert.

I can't add the file of Indicator. I don't why.

You can find it here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/mt4

Best thanks

J_l

pipsstunner
pipsstunner  

Stark?

i dont see where to attach the indicator you are looking for.there is no space for attachments on my screen. the indicator is called CCI Filter vX.

pipsstunner
pipsstunner  

2 RSI Crossover with both prices and alert

please can someone post me a 2 RSI crossover indicator with price? when they both cross the alert sounds? please help...

pipsstunner
pipsstunner  

cant attach an indicator for modification.

pls i need help. i cant attach indicators.there is no space for attachments when posting.

pipsstunner
pipsstunner  

sparow21

I this indicator known as sidus.that can co the job.its a combination of 2 moving averages and RSI.i cant find any icon on my screen to help attach it for you.

Behold the Fxbs pips crazy mentality............

pipsstunner
pipsstunner  

sparow21

I this indicator known as sidus.that can co the job.its a combination of 2 moving averages and RSI.i cant find any icon on my screen to help attach it for you.

[attach][/attach]

its okay now. test it first.

Behold the Fxbs pips crazy mentality...........

Files:
sidus.mq4 5 kb
pipsstunner
pipsstunner  

Coder needed

please can someone code this indicator for me like the 2CCI cross zero alert indicator.when both cross zero down i get a sell alert and when both are up i get a buy alert? to be coded with 2 extern int for the BBHisto and typical price? i'm learning coding so i need feed back please.......i dont know how to fix in the custom indicator..c'mon guys where r the Guru's?

[attach][/attach]

pipsstunner
pipsstunner  

The Simple System That Just Destroyed the Broker

Hey everyone, i'm enjoying trading my simple system live! . its a trend following system. i've tried my best to get someone to turn it into an EA but cant. The alerts dont come on all the time maybe bcos the code is old fashioned. i guess someone from this awesome forum can fix it for me ? the indicator is old & i modified it a little bit. it just destroyed my broker today.+1053 pips just today on 4 pairs. i need someone to fix the alarm well.it does not come alert on all signals i observed.thanks in advance. Peace

Trading is fun when pips are on the run!

[attach][/attach]

pipsstunner
pipsstunner  

jumpman

just sell when 3 lines cross below zero and buy when they are above zero.a stop and reverse system.

pipsstunner
pipsstunner  

here...

omadivi:
hi, can any one help me with an alert[arrows] for when rsi drops below 70 for sell, and goes above 30 for buy. thanks.

try thse hope they meet your requests....

Files: