Indicators with alerts/signal - page 291

mantise
mantise  

zigzag angles

Karthik, Hello!

I am new to this forum . I would appreciate if you could put the following idea into an ea for me :-

I want to calculate the angle of a completed zigzag line to the line of the horizontal. I would like to use this to projetc the next likely turn in price. Thanks

MoneyNVRSleeps
MoneyNVRSleeps  

Need Reversal Alert added to indicator

I have an Trend indicator, not sure where i got it, but is it possible to add an alert when the colors change?

o, and i only have the EX4 file,,

This would be great if possible, thanks

Files:
trend.ex4 5 kb
MoneyNVRSleeps
MoneyNVRSleeps  

OK, I found the MQ4 file, of the exact Trend line, I would like a audio alert when the trend changes between the 2 colors..

Thanks,

I use 45-2-0 settings

francisfinley
francisfinley  

BB_MACD_MT4_v6.mq4

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/116/bb_macd_mt4_v6_1.mq4

has anyone found / coded any alert for the various macd levels - i particuarly want the diamonds to alert me..... (115 wingdings)

dansmol
dansmol  

Slope alert

MoneyNVRSleeps:
OK, I found the MQ4 file, of the exact Trend line, I would like a audio alert when the trend changes between the 2 colors..

Thanks,

I use 45-2-0 settings

HERE IT IS

DAN

MoneyNVRSleeps
MoneyNVRSleeps  

Thank You Dan, works perfectly

hardball
hardball  

Urgent help with code!

- Admin please do not move my post i really need this -

Hi Guys,

Could you help me out to put an alert for fractal, this one is a mtf fractal but i need a textbox alert & email. I tried to do it myself but when i did it. It created like 1,000,000 email alert - like one alert for every fractal in the chart instead of the last one. I know there is another indicator mtf fractal with alert but this indicator let you use odd time frames like 10,20,25, etc.The other one only let you use mt4 default time frames.

One question about this code for some reason when i use for example 10 min if i use the 15 min chart i can see the 10 min fractal faster than if i use a 5 min chart. Do you know what the reason is?? is like if i use 15 min i will get the signal faster than if i use 5 min. It may be a refresh problem?

One more thing if possible only could you add an arrow price tag at the top of the fractal so i could know that the price of the peak is....

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and even more for helping me out.

Best regard,

Hardball

P.S. I really really need this.

Thanks a million.

Files:
FXMan77
FXMan77  
hardball:
- Admin please do not move my post i really need this -

Hi Guys,

Could you help me out to put an alert for fractal, this one is a mtf fractal but i need a textbox alert & email. I tried to do it myself but when i did it. It created like 1,000,000 email alert - like one alert for every fractal in the chart instead of the last one. I know there is another indicator mtf fractal with alert but this indicator let you use odd time frames like 10,20,25, etc.The other one only let you use mt4 default time frames.

One question about this code for some reason when i use for example 10 min if i use the 15 min chart i can see the 10 min fractal faster than if i use a 5 min chart. Do you know what the reason is?? is like if i use 15 min i will get the signal faster than if i use 5 min. It may be a refresh problem?

One more thing if possible only could you add an arrow price tag at the top of the fractal so i could know that the price of the peak is....

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and even more for helping me out.

Best regard,

Hardball

P.S. I really really need this.

Thanks a million.

Call ...911...

Bidosh
Bidosh  

Hello

Please someone add alarm to this indicator

This is a very good indicator. I use this settings

CCIperiod : 15

ATRperiod : 0