Indicators with alerts/signal - page 291

BB_MACD_MT4_v6.mq4

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/116/bb_macd_mt4_v6_1.mq4

has anyone found / coded any alert for the various macd levels - i particuarly want the diamonds to alert me..... (115 wingdings)

Slope alert

MoneyNVRSleeps:
OK, I found the MQ4 file, of the exact Trend line, I would like a audio alert when the trend changes between the 2 colors..

Thanks,

I use 45-2-0 settings

HERE IT IS

DAN

Thank You Dan, works perfectly

hardball:
- Admin please do not move my post i really need this -

Hi Guys,

Could you help me out to put an alert for fractal, this one is a mtf fractal but i need a textbox alert & email. I tried to do it myself but when i did it. It created like 1,000,000 email alert - like one alert for every fractal in the chart instead of the last one. I know there is another indicator mtf fractal with alert but this indicator let you use odd time frames like 10,20,25, etc.The other one only let you use mt4 default time frames.

One question about this code for some reason when i use for example 10 min if i use the 15 min chart i can see the 10 min fractal faster than if i use a 5 min chart. Do you know what the reason is?? is like if i use 15 min i will get the signal faster than if i use 5 min. It may be a refresh problem?

One more thing if possible only could you add an arrow price tag at the top of the fractal so i could know that the price of the peak is....

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and even more for helping me out.

Best regard,

Hardball

P.S. I really really need this.

Thanks a million.

Call ...911...

Hello

Please someone add alarm to this indicator

This is a very good indicator. I use this settings

CCIperiod : 15

ATRperiod : 0

Thanks

Files:

Bongo:
Call ...911...

hahahaha

=P

Draw a horizontal line at the levek of the open for that day.

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know if an indicator exists to draw a horizontal line for the entire day (from market open to market close) at the level of the open price. The next day there will also be a horizontal line but for the open price of that particular day.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Steve

dawsonsg:
hi guys,

does anyone know if an indicator exists to draw a horizontal line for the entire day (from market open to market close) at the level of the open price. The next day there will also be a horizontal line but for the open price of that particular day.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

steve

try this

dan

Files:

Urgent help with code!

- Admin please do not move my post i really need this -

Hi Guys,

Could you help me out to put an alert for fractal, this one is a mtf fractal but i need a textbox alert & email. I tried to do it myself but when i did it. It created like 1,000,000 email alert - like one alert for every fractal in the chart instead of the last one. I know there is another indicator mtf fractal with alert but this indicator let you use odd time frames like 10,20,25, etc.The other one only let you use mt4 default time frames.

One question about this code for some reason when i use for example 10 min if i use the 15 min chart i can see the 10 min fractal faster than if i use a 5 min chart. Do you know what the reason is?? is like if i use 15 min i will get the signal faster than if i use 5 min. It may be a refresh problem?

One more thing if possible only could you add an arrow price tag at the top of the fractal so i could know that the price of the peak is....

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and even more for helping me out.

Best regard,

Hardball

P.S. I really really need this.

Thanks a million.

Files:
Reason: