in the same direction..

IF this cant be added, then I want an mtf macd cross

that does the second one above..please this is really

awesome. An alert when all the time frames entered,

I want to use 4

4 hr 1 hr 15 min 5 min

First all agree in the same direction, ie could be the 5 min

just crossed or the 15 or the hour..whatever, when all

now agree, pop up alert telling the situation.

Can someone help?

Brian

Multi TF indicators

I discovered these indicators while I was moving things onto a new hard-drive. They've all been adapted from Eli Hayun's Forex Freedom Bars, big thanks to Eli for making the code available in the first place. I've since adapted it to work with Stochastic, ADX and RSI. I've started working full-time since I graduated so havent had as much free time to develop trading systems. I put these indicators together after looking at a strategy involving those three indicators on 4 different time frames. It seemed the easiest way to convey that info was to put all of it into indicator windows. This way you are free to attach indicators to the main chart and it not seemed too cluttered.

Anyway I thought I would make this available to anyone who can find some use for it. Warning, it will repaint the current bar thou once a bar is completed it will stay that way. Trading the current bar is riskier than trading the last closed thou can lead to getting into trades at the right time. It seems to work on EURUSD and GBPUSD on a 5M/15M chart, thou like I said I don't have enough time to properly check all settings, time frames and pairs. If you find any settings that work with other pairs all I ask is that you share them. Happy hunting = )

Files:
4tf_adx.mq4  9 kb
4tf_rsi.mq4  10 kb
4tf_stc.mq4  10 kb
4tf_indis.gif  31 kb

MTF B Bands Stop Bar

Hi,

Looking for MTF version of BBands StopBar. I have the the standard one, can anyone make this to MTF please ?

Sorry, I dont have the mq4 file.

Files:

good ea

please

Here is a strategy I have manually seen to be profitable I want you to code it into an ea

The atrstopv1, dinap basic, and chandelier stop indicators are custom indicator how can i attach them

attached

PAIRS EURUSD --- trendy pair

TIME FRAME 1HR AND 15m ---(uses market information from two time frames for more accuracy)

Method – from last candle close

AIM

To enter at a 15m pullback while the 1hr trend is still in direction of 1hr trend when the 1hr trend is not in a range and not overbought or oversold.

INDICATORS

1hr indicators

1 Atr stop v1– 9,4,2----- ( for trend indication)

2 Bollinger 20--------- (for trend breakout indication)

5 Adx 13 level 23----------------------------for range filter (allows buy or sell only when its above 23 level

6 dinap basic----- 1000, 7

7 trend lord indicator for exit

15m –

1 parabolic zigzag -------to ensure entry when the market draws back a little in reverse of direction of trend as indicated by 4hr indicators

2 rsi 18 level 50--------- to ensure that the market in the 1hr is still in direction of 4hr trend

3 chandeliar trl 14,14 3, 1------- to ensure that the market in the 1hr is still in direction of 4hr trend (either or both with psar indications)

BUY if in

1hr SETUP

1 Atrstop v1 is below candle--------long trend indicated

2 Upper Bollinger rises more than former candle--------long breakout indicated

4 Adx13 is above 23 level--------------No range indicated

5 dinap basic----- 1000, 7 down cross

AND ALSO

in 15m

1 parabolic zigzag) not crossed up and rsi above 50 and either down chandelier or psar

2 if parabolic zigzag has crossed up then wait till after it crosses down + rsi above 50 and either down chandelier or psar and 4hr hour conditions are still met

Sell if in

1HR SETUP

1 Atrstop v1 is above candle ------- short trend indicated

2 lower Bollinger falls more than former candle-------short trend indicated

3 Adx13 above 25 ---------- no range indicated

5 dinap basic----- 1000, 7 up cross

AND ALSO

in 15m

1 parabolic zigzag NOT crossed down and rsi below 50 and either down chandelier or psar

2 If parabolic zigzag has crossed down then wait till after it crosses up + rsi below 50 and either up chandelier or psar and 1hr hour conditions are still met

Money management

1> 2 entry risking 2 total at 1% risk per trade

2> Both at same sl (Atr controlled)

3> I closes at 1.5% gain (short term profit) the 2nd at 3% gain (long term profit) -----To ensure better profit

4> Exit – 15 pips above for buy and below for sell of last 1hr candle atrstop v1 indicator------------Acts as trailing stop for both short and long term gain

OR trendlord colour change

5> After 4 consecutive losses Increase lot size by 2 and then linear increments of 2 for subsequent trades. Return to normal lot size after 2 consecutive wins

Reason for profitability

1> The 1hr trend + breakout is usually strong enough for the market to continue in its direction when its not ranging and not overbought/oversold AND

The 15m pullback and minor trend which is inline with major trend-(1hr trend) can always be enough to ensure market movement upto short term profit target most times and upto long term profit target some times.

2> Stop loss, 1st and 2nd trade takeprofits and trailing sops are atr volatility controlled and the sl:tp ratio is reasonable for long term success

shabs:
Hi,

Looking for MTF version of BBands StopBar. I have the the standard one, can anyone make this to MTF please ?

Sorry, I dont have the mq4 file.

There are several version on this thread. Just take a look or use clip tool.

I can see the various versions of MTF BBStops, but not as a bar indicator in a separate window. Any ideas ?

Does this EA exist? What's up?

Hello, forgive me for being new to the EA, indicators and scripts. I've been looking for a simple EA that will buy or sell according to what one's needs are.

So, it would buy/sell if pair you specify is up/down by X amount of pips. And It would also let you set a Stop Loss and a preset trailing stop, all before the trade is taken.

With so many complicated indicators, I can't seem to find this.

Help a forex brother out, eh? lol

yangying18:
Hello, forgive me for being new to the EA, indicators and scripts. I've been looking for a simple EA that will buy or sell according to what one's needs are.

So, it would buy/sell if pair you specify is up/down by X amount of pips. And It would also let you set a Stop Loss and a preset trailing stop, all before the trade is taken.

With so many complicated indicators, I can't seem to find this.

Help a forex brother out, eh? lol

***I forgot to mention that the EA would start/stop when you wanted it to.***

So if EURUSD is at 1.2768. I turn on the EA and it "senses" the current price of 1.2768. I have pre-set EA to buy if price goes up 30 pips (no matter what the price is at currently. The 1.2768 is just an example.) Then after the buy it would put in a pre-set S/L and trailing stop.

gleno57:
Hi,

Does anyone know how to tell an MTF indicator to update automatically?

I'm using an MTF 4H moving average on a 15 minute chart, and what should be a flat line is wiggly. The only way I've found to update it is by manually changing to another timeframe (like 5 minute) and back to 15 minutes.

I've included images before and after (the arrows refer to what I'm talking about), and the code for the indicator below.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Glen

i think from what cja or someone wrote you need

limit=Bars-counted_bars+TimeFrame/Period();

igor wrote it actually here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page19

Convert iTrend to MTF (Multi-Timeframe)

Can somebody convert i_Trend to MTF (Multi-Timeframe) or does somebody already have MTF_i_Trend in their collection?? Your help will be appreciated.

I have attached the i_Trend indicator to this post.

Dave

Files:
i_trend.mq4  4 kb
Reason: