Indicators with alerts/signal - page 279

forex_tsd
forex_tsd  

wanted Big trend with alert and arrow please

Can someone add alert and arrow to this indicator please? It is very profitable on M15 GBP/USD..Its default period setting is 80. When you change it to 14, it seems to gain more pips..

Have a great day all

Files:
forex_tsd
forex_tsd  

needed Plot stc with alert

As i posted before, it is created by mladen and developed by fxbs. A great job. Is that possible to add an alert to that? Please help

Files:
forex_tsd
forex_tsd  
fxbs:
1more alert 4 collection , don't know what it does -somebody been looking 4 something like it

Thank you brother

forex_tsd
forex_tsd  
forex_tsd_:
As i posted before, it is created by mladen and developed by fxbs. A great job. Is that possible to add an alert to that? Please help

I hope a professional man will come to make an alert for that. bubye

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

forex_tsd
forex_tsd  

Hi all,

Is there any indicator with arrow when CCI (14 or ...) draws zero line up or down? Because it is profitable when Europe time. Thank you

forex_tsd
forex_tsd  
Linuxser:
I have this one. Didn't tested.

Thank you:)

forex_tsd
forex_tsd  
Linuxser:
I have this one. Didn't tested.

Sorry but it does not work

forex_tsd
forex_tsd  
Linuxser:
What's problem?

Sorry for being late. I have ibfx demo. when i click it does not show anything on the screen that is why it doesnt work on my comp.

forex_tsd
forex_tsd  

Hi all,

Can someone put arrows into this indicator which is attached below?

Actually i saw an indicator that i want. wajdyss_SSL_channel_chart_alert_indicator_v2 - MQL4 Code Base

However there is a problem. I shows the arrow when the candle is closed. I just want it to show arrow before closing candle. I know you wanna ask it should be like that. But sometimes indicator change arrows (up or down) in the same candle. I just want it like that. Please help:)

forex_tsd
forex_tsd  
mladen:
Try this one...

The problem is not where left or right does the indicator draw the arrows (because it must draw them when the change happened) but where does it draw the arrow up or down. People are forgetting that 5 points may mean something on a 1 minute chart but means almost nothing on a daily chart, for example, or that it could even depend on the symbol it is attached to. This one, more or less, solves that issue (pointed out one such change with reddish square on the picture - it is on 1 minute chart but it will behave similarly on any time frame).

PS: it still has its alerts (even though it is not in the name now:))

PPS: the showArrowsoption is "responsible" for showing or not showing arrows

Thank you very much for quick answer, Mladen. You are very kind:):):)