New metatrader 4 compatible experts - page 15

Hi to all, I have a good Aroon EA and all I'm looking to do is to add a auto exit position feature in the EA when Aroon Oscillator reaches to neutral zone. So in other words I just need buy close and sell close feature base on the aroon oscillator indicator exit attached. I would really really appreciate anyone who can help me with it. Thank you very much

Hi, i manage to get a nice EA that run with profitable results. Here is the EA...

Timeframe: M30

Pairs: EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY

Account Minimal: 5000 USD

Attached the EAs to all pairs above, use 0.02 lot for 5000USD, 0.05 lot for 10000USD account. Please test it in demo first.

EA work by equivalence of each pair to cover the loss and gain profit from other pairs.

Happy trading.

Dear Honorable MLaden & Co:

Can you please have the following EA compatible with the latest MT4 build? I just can't solved the errors.

EA: selectivepairs.mq4

Once again, many thanks in advance!

Many Respect,

BDunn

Files:

bdunn:
Dear Honorable MLaden & Co:

Can you please have the following EA compatible with the latest MT4 build? I just can't solved the errors.

EA: selectivepairs.mq4

Once again, many thanks in advance!

Many Respect,

BDunn

BDunn

Here is the new mt4 compatible version : selectivepairs_nmc.mq4

Files:

Hi Mladen, could you add Stoploss to this EA, please. It works but sometimes the OCO deletes the stoporder that makes profit._multi-news_1.mq4

Files:
capture.jpg  95 kb

engelmann:
Hi Mladen, could you add Stoploss to this EA, please. It works but sometimes the OCO deletes the stoporder that makes profit._multi-news_1.mq4

engelmann

Try it out (show work for ecn brokers too - stop loss should be specified in pips) : _multi-news-1.01.mq4

Files:

mladen:
engelmann Try it out (show work for ecn brokers too - stop loss should be specified in pips) : _multi-news-1.01.mq4

Seems to be working OK

mladen:
engelmannTry it out (show work for ecn brokers too - stop loss should be specified in pips) : _multi-news-1.01.mq4

Could you add Pips-Level away from Price to define when Pending StopOrders to be executed, like on the photo.That would reduce the possibility that orders opened to the wrong direction. I tried Version 1.01, it works great._multi-news-1.01.mq4

Files:

engelmann:
Could you add Pips-Level away from Price to define when Pending StopOrders to be executed, like on the photo.That would reduce the possibility that orders opened to the wrong direction. I tried Version 1.01, it works great._multi-news-1.01.mq4

engelmann

The way it was made by the author, it opens the pending orders at the 2 x stop level distance from the current price. Anyway add one more parameter : distanceToUse. If it is > 0, then it is used and not stop level distance. If it is set to <= 0, then it works as before :

_multi-news-1.02.mq4

PS: distanceToUse should be specified as pips (but you can use fractional values in a case of 5 digit brokers)

Files:

mladen:
engelmann

The way it was made by the author, it opens the pending orders at the 2 x stop level distance from the current price. Anyway add one more parameter : distanceToUse. If it is > 0, then it is used and not stop level distance. If it is set to <= 0, then it works as before :

_multi-news-1.02.mq4

PS: distanceToUse should be specified as pips (but you can use fractional values in a case of 5 digit brokers)

When OCO "delete_stop_orders" is deactivated "false" and distanceToUse is active only the first opened StopOrder is modified with StopLoss, the second StopOrder is not modified with SL.

_multi-news-1.02.mq4

Files:
Reason: