Indicators with alerts/signal - page 283

bagofpips
bagofpips  

4 hr trading system Alert...need a programmer!!

Hello Programmers

I would like an alert for my trading strategy but I have no programming skills...My strategy dose not require you to trade everyday...only when currencies are in a strong trend. I wanted to know if it was possible for me to create an Alert ( I think an EA would be difficult) out of my trading strategy...It would be based mostly off of MA cross...50, 100, 200( which is widely used). also MACD(specific settings 50, 100) to clarify the trend and stochastic's (200, 3, 3)...here is a picture so u can get a better idea of what I am talking about...I have no programming skills obviously that's why I am looking for help!....I would like an alert for when the 50, 100, 200 MA's cross...I also would like an alert for when the stochastics is trending above 80 or below 20...I dont know if it is possible to make just one alert for when the MA's cross and the stochastics is at 80 or 20.....CAN SOMEONE PLEASE help me

Thanks in advance

BoP

kolesar
kolesar  

Need an indicator

Hi,

I am looking for simple indicator but could not find it and since I have no knowledge for programming in mq4 I need help to write it:

if previous bar is red and next (current) bar is green and close of current bar is above 50% of previous bar (including shadow) then make a mark of green bar. When previous bar is green close of current bar should be than below 50% (and in red color). Sound signal would be desired.

Thanks in advanced for all help!

pilotui
pilotui  

I would like to add email alerts to this indy

Is there anyone who can help me out?

I can't stay up all night anymore, and my wife has kicked me out of the bedroom for setting up a baby monitor to wake me up on the audible alert.

Please, If anyone has time, I would really appreciate it!

Thank you,

Darren

The alert should email me when the Stochastics cross and close above 50.5 for a LONG and when the stochastics cross and close below 49.5 for a SHORT

The audible alert works perfectly, but I'd really like the email/text message option (and yes I have the email setup working fine)

Thats it.

Thanks again!!

philipswich
philipswich  

iinwmarrows alert?

Hi, could someone please make an audible alert/email for this great indicator?

It's called iinwmarrows, it is very profitable on the 15 min timeframe.

Just using this indicator alone and decent money managment used as a stop and reverse system during high volatilit hours i.e. 8.00am to 8pm GMT you have a very profitable system....

Only problem is, you have to sit and wait for the arrows, hence the request for an alert.

Thanks in Advance...

Phil

Files:
philipswich
philipswich  

Thanks

Thanks Mtuppers for adding the alert, much appreciated.

This indicator may repaint during backtesting, but in forward testing it works just fine.. If an arrow appears - it stays there! it is only if you restart mt4 or change timeframe you may get different arrows, but this is no problem when trading forward!

Thanks

Phil

drhouse7
drhouse7  
MoreYummy:
Does it repaint also?

try it on m1 obviously next monday... today there's other to do

Ilon
Ilon  
camisa:
anyone with an audio alert for this indicator? (would prefer independent alerts for short/buy that could be turned on/off)

Hi Camisa,

I was trying to interpret the super signal channel indicator, but not sure why the green arrows point up when the price is going down and red arrows point down when the price goes up.

Thanks

takbir
takbir  

Hi my brothers,

Do you have a MTF RSI alerted when crossed 50 in your archieves? Or i can post the indicator. Please take care

Files:
mtf_rsi.mq4 4 kb
cmalbranc
cmalbranc  

Alert when EMA alert crossing appear

Hi everybody,

I'm looking for a simple sound alarm on EMA crossing, i try a lot but alarm appear only when candle close....does someone had one with sound immediatly when the Ema beginnig cross...without popup and ring a couple of time will be the best.....

I think It's not to much difficult to modfify an existing one, but coding is not really my speciality

Thanks a lot

edit : Don't need enough. found what i need

zipke
zipke  

Petor

forex_tsd_:
As i posted before, it is created by mladen and developed by fxbs. A great job. Is that possible to add an alert to that? Please help

This is a very nice and natly Indicator. Thank You!