Indicators with alerts/signal - page 285

Hi all .. if can any one help me please to add an alert to this indicator when the histogram change the coloer between red and green and if can put court of alert numbers in every single time .. please i need it to much becease i have big problem and trouble between my other work and my forex work and my sleep .. many thanks for the help

a smalll request

Hi Guys,

I have a small request... i found this breakout indicator in this forum i think by jackson( if i am not mistaken, with all respect to the inventor).. i would like to add an alert when the price moves above/below the Fib lines Blue/Red and yellow with a box message indicating the nature of the movement.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Rabih

Files:

wanted Big trend with alert and arrow please

Can someone add alert and arrow to this indicator please? It is very profitable on M15 GBP/USD..Its default period setting is 80. When you change it to 14, it seems to gain more pips..

Have a great day all

Files:
big_trend.mq4  5 kb

needed Plot stc with alert

As i posted before, it is created by mladen and developed by fxbs. A great job. Is that possible to add an alert to that? Please help

Files:

Help me with alert

Below i posted a sniper cci and the picture on here.... Im looking for someone to help code it with alert... the alert should alert me when the cci crosses 0.

Hopefully someone would come to my rescue. Thanks in advance.

Ps: If a small window could pop-up showing which of the curency pair is giving the alert is a bonus.

Files:
cci.mq4  4 kb

Absolute Strength Indicator

I am looking for someone to edit the attached indicator written by Igorad to place arrows on the chart when bear line crosses the signal bear line in a positive or negative direction based on the values in the data window. Similarly, the same is requested of the bull and signal bull crossover. I am specifically looking for points of strength and weakness related to movement. Thanks in advance for your help.

Can someone add email alert to these Alerts?

Can someone add "SEND EMAIL" feature to this indicator?

This gives an alert perfectly fine. (I think two types of alerts)

BUT along with that alert, I want it to send it to my email also.

I would be GREATLY appreciative, Thank you in advance !!

help with alert

Hello again, below there is mq4 file for cci, im looking if anyone could help me attach ZERO-CROSS alert to it pls.

Thanks to all the people that responded to help me with my first post on this thread, i really appreciate all ya effort.

Im looking to build a promising scalping method with the cci alert (with stop loss of 20pip and 30-60pips profit).

Files:
cci.mq4  4 kb

Where do I add "sendmail" in this scrip?

Where do I add "sendmail" command to this script? It alerts me fine, but I also want it to send an email too

This section of the script repeats itself in the indicator below (so i can apply it to the rest If i can get sendmail to work).

Thank you for your time.

//----

if(macd[currentTrough] >= macd[lastTrough] &&

Low[currentTrough] <= Low[lastTrough])

{

bullishDivergence[currentTrough] = macd[currentTrough] -

arrowsDisplacement;

//----

if(drawPriceTrendLines == true)

DrawPriceTrendLine(Time[currentTrough], Time[lastTrough],

Low[currentTrough],

Low[lastTrough], ColorBullishTrendLines, STYLE_SOLID);

//----

if(drawIndicatorTrendLines == true)

DrawIndicatorTrendLine(Time[currentTrough],

Time[lastTrough],

macd[currentTrough],

macd[lastTrough],

ColorBullishTrendLines, STYLE_SOLID);

//----

if(displayAlert == true)

DisplayAlert("Classical bullish divergence on: ",

currentTrough);

//----

/* if(alert_ON == true)

{

Alert ("Classical bullish divergence on ",Symbol(),"-",TimeFrame);

PlaySound("timeout.wav");

turn_alarm=false;

}*/

}

help

fxbs:
tryed after "play sound"?

Hello fxbs, below there is mq4 file for cci and ex.4 file for sniper cci, I dont know if you could help me attach ZERO-CROSS alert to it pls"anyone of the two cci's".

Thanks, i'd really appreciate.

Files:
cci.mq4  4 kb
Reason: