Indicators with alerts/signal - page 285

elliot2008
elliot2008  

hello

please help me

i want put sound alert for this indicatour when first blue candle or red candle complete ok

thanks

Files:
morgane
morgane  

Adxdmi

Hello, I am a french woman so please be cool with my english

Can someone change this ADXDMI by adding an arrow + sound alert as soon as the first tick crossing +DI /-DI please but only on the first tick or I'll become crazy

I put a perfect model like ADX Crossing v.2.0 which have this kind of signal.

Thank you very much for your help. Morgane

Files:
morgane
morgane  
generousforex:
This indicator has been fixed very nicely..but could someone just add arrows so when it alerts it will place an arrow on the close of the candle

that the dmi + is above 25 and the dmi- is below 20 ie as this

indicator signals long, then an arrow would be put on the price

chart up..and of course vice versa when this indicator signals

a short.

Thanks

Brian

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Hello to all TSD traders

Yes, me too genrousforex, I like this indicator and an arrow added to the signal will be great so wake up ladies and gentleman and help us please.

Thanks to all.

abdurhman
abdurhman  

alert

i need alert on this indicator when the line chinge to anther color

CTMAN
CTMAN  

Alert addition Request

Thank you for taking the time to read my request. I have a very good indicator that I place on a 15m and 30m chart that gives me ZigZag lines that appear not to repaint. The modifiedHigh_Low v2 is very profitable and reliable during the active trading sessions. I use it in conjunction with the 1m and 5m charts for heads up action. I average 50 pips easily every day. An alarm would help immensely.

If possible, can you please add an audible and window alert for this indicator?

I would like to very much thank you in advance for making the needed modifications to include an audible alert and pop up window.

I wish you many pips!

CTMAN

CTMAN
CTMAN  

Thank You

increase:
This is exactly the same code with different name, I added the alert

Thank you immensely and I wish you many pips this coming week!

CTMAN
CTMAN  

Matrix VoltyChannel_Stop

The Matrix VoltyChannel_Stop (VCS) is a great indicator for the 5m charts. I like this system

The problem is that when the Dot is drawn, the alert is delayed. Can someone fix the alert where it goes off as soon as the dot is drawn instead of a few bars later? It the delayed in alarm can be fixed, this would be an excellent indicator.

Attached is a pic of the indicator.

Thank a lot

Files:
CTMAN
CTMAN  
increase:
Looks ok can you post the code and I will take a look

Since I'm not a coder..I may have goofed. Would it be in the Matrix VCS.ex4 that is under the above picture in my posting? I attached it on this posting too. It's the only indicator I have of the matrix vcs my friend. Hope this is enough for you to fix big guy!

Thanks for the email I received on your system.

CTMAN
CTMAN  
Linuxser:
Is this Matriwhatever a commercial EA? Besides you need to post source. ex4 are useless to recode.

Thanks for the heads up my friends. I don't have an mq4 for this indicator. This is not an expert and sits in my custom indicator folder. I purchased this indicator several months ago as a system and the trading results are outstanding. I can't recall where I purchased it from.

CTMAN
CTMAN  

Disregard the above posting. I found the indicator under another name. The Matrix VCS also goes by VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.1.

Attached is the mq4 as requested. Can you fix the delayed alert where it goes off when the dot first appears?

I trade this on EUR/USD 5m chart with very good success. The complete trading system is free and can be found on this link: VoltyChannel_Stop System - Trading System Forex

Again, thank you very much and I wish you many pips!