Indicators with alerts/signal - page 287

naddix
naddix  

well i was able to come up with a solution to my problem so no need for my post above

Дан
Дан  

Help

somebody pls help me with allert

kaijiro
kaijiro  

hai all

I am new here, can you all here help me to put a sound when alert with this indicator, I try this in eurgbp, when the alert appear sell you must buy in gbpjpy, you just make the opposite with this signal, the problem is.... this signal not have alarm, can you all help me to make sound with this indicator

Files:
syabr
syabr  

Need Help To Improve or Solve Trade Wawasan Forex 2L

Hi! Everyone

I need the help to solve or improve this indicator (tradewawasan forex 2L), which I think is good to show signal at M5, M15, M30. The problem is it cannot shows up at M5, which I wish to have my stop loss at low at possible. Or can anyone have any idea where I can find similar indicator?

The signal can be find at M15 and higher but not M5 or M1. Just like below.

Yours Help Is Very Much Appreciated!

Thanks for reading this

Syabr

toonn
toonn  

Hello every body

First post with me , and English no good for me.

Try understand me thank you.

Need Alert very time frame example i open M5 Need Alert M15(last signal is low), M30(last signal is High), H1(last signal is low), H4(last signal is low)

Signal name EMA-cross_Signal

thank you so much

Files:
lordfx
lordfx  

X-ArrZZx2 ALERT NEEDED!!!!

Hi Guy's,

I would like to ask if anyone has or could create an alert for the indicator X-ArrZZx2. A alert that will notify me by email as well as a pop up alert when the bars change colour.

I don't have a MQ4.file for it, just the ex4.file.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thx

LordFx

Files:
x-arrzzx2.ex4 20 kb
lordfx
lordfx  
increase:
You will need to post the MQ4 file for anyone to be able to help

Okay thx, i will have to try and find the MQ4 then.

LordFx

lordfx
lordfx  

Arrow rsi-8 cross-55 45

Hey Guy's,

I am in need for an alert for Arrow_RSI-8_cross-55 45. The alert that this indicator already has, has problems. It gives me a alert when there is no arrow. So what i am asking is can anyone modify it so it gives me an alert when a arrow appears, and if anyone could add an email alert option to it too, i would be more then grateful

LordFx

lordfx
lordfx  
increase:
Here you are I fixed it for you

Thx HEAPS Increase, your a Champion!!

LordFx

ligo
ligo  

audable alerts

hi,

i am trying to find an audable alert that will sound when i have hit my take profit/loss settings, does any one no if anything like this is avallabe

many thanks

keith