Indicators with alerts/signal - page 281

bertmartin1938
bertmartin1938  

Trend indicator - alert?

In my previous post I attached the wrong file type - sorry. Here is the source file for adding alert.

Thanks Bert

Files:
trend.mq4 4 kb
alsmith75
alsmith75  

hel please--indicator needs proper working alert

Could someone please fix this indicator to give alerts and messages for the pair it affects?

I've tried the fix for it [remove the // in the code] but it alerts for every bar and crashes the computer.

I would like it to signal [audio and message] right when the arrow shows up on the bar when the bar closes

Thank You:)

alsmith75
alsmith75  

help with indicator please

Could someone please fix this indicator to give alerts and messages for the pair it affects?

I've tried the fix for it [remove the // in the code] but it alerts for every bar and crashes the computer.

I would like it to signal [audio and message] right when the arrow shows up on the bar when the bar closes

Thank You

lamchi
lamchi  

I found this chart on FX website. Are anybody known it?.

The chart is looks like very fantacsi!

lamchi
lamchi  

I found this chart on FX website. Are anybody known it?.

The chart is looks like very fantacsi!

vasi1977
vasi1977  

Alert signal !

FatherJack:
Been there, seen the Holy Grail (actually, many of'em)

Thanks for the anchored momentum suggestion, will definitely give it a try.

Who can make this indy out - MultiSSRCplusSM.mq4 ? It does repaint, but when I visually tested it with a snapshot tool on 1hr TF, there has really not been too many repaints (only complete bars were snapshot to ignore developing bars repainting). This is the one from the "too good to be true types"... But I can't find where the trick is. You need all four, I guess to make it work.

Going back to the thread topic - a signal for histo colour change I DO NOT REQUEST. But I am not really opposed to the idea, either!

Hi !

I'm using the "MultiSSRCplusSM". Is it possibile to create it an alert signal when the colors change? From up trend to down trend, from blue to red.

What do you think about this indicator? Does it repaint?

Thank you?

laidback1
laidback1  

Entry Bar

The system I trade is a hybrid of other people's ideas and hard work some of whom are members of this forum and to you all a very big thank you. I have enormous respect for anyone who can take an idea and translate it into mathematical language... I am most envious. That being said, I am asking if someone might be able to assist me in an alert for an entry candle stick. It is as follows for a long entry: body of bar = 50% or less than total length of candlestick. H>H previous bar, L>L previous bar. MACD > +0 last 5 previous bars.

Opposite for short entry with MACD < -0 previous 5 bars. If someone can help me with this..much appreciated.

laidback1
laidback1  

entry bar

many thanks for you r very quick response. I cannot attach it to a chart as opposed to an EA could it be reconfigured as an indicator as I am more comfortable with manual systems. Many thanks.

laidback1
laidback1  

entry bar

sorry looks like my sentence was not very clear. I put the EA into the expert folder and although it appeared in the nav. list it would not attach to the chart (is what I meant)

laidback1
laidback1