Requests & Ideas - page 204

rayphua:
Kindly consider, Mladen, thanks.

I can do that if we throw out the histogram colors part. Would that do?

mladen:
I can do that if we throw out the histogram colors part. Would that do?

Mladen, if we remove the histogram colors part but add color options for the line that hugs the histogram so that we can tell if it is heading up or down, would that do nothing in reducing the buffers?

Otherwise what other options are there to remove? Thanks.

Correct translation error in post

Good morning:

I want to correct this error in the original text is a translation error.https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page136

Excuse me.

A hug.

Hermo

Text bad

Account Type:

* If you account is micro September AccountIsMicro = true.

* If you account is mini or standard September AccountIsMicro = false.

Correct text

Account Type

* If you account is micro set AccountIsMicro = true.

* If you account is mini or standard set AccountIsMicro = false.

rayphua:
Mladen, if we remove the histogram colors part but add color options for the line that hugs the histogram so that we can tell if it is heading up or down, would that do nothing in reducing the buffers? Otherwise what other options are there to remove? Thanks.

rayphua

Here is one possible solution. Main values is colored based on man value to signal line cross. Signal line is colored on signal line slope. Al the rest is kept : alerts, multi time frame, divergence. Only the way how it is colored is changed. Try it out. Maybe it is close to what you had in mind

mladen:
rayphua Here is one possible solution. Main values is colored based on man value to signal line cross. Signal line is colored on signal line slope. Al the rest is kept : alerts, multi time frame, divergence. Only the way how it is colored is changed. Try it out. Maybe it is close to what you had in mind

Mladen, thanks for this, however it is not exactly how I would like it to work. I need the color changes for the signal line and the main line to change colors as it increases or decreases in value. What it is doing now is that it changes colors only when signal is crossed or when it is above or below the zero-line. Kindly help make those changes, thank you so much.

As for the part about the loss of the histogram, I use this new indi to overlay over the 2.04 version so that I still have the histogram as part of the indicator window.

rayphua:
Mladen, thanks for this, however it is not exactly how I would like it to work. I need the color changes for the signal line and the main line to change colors as it increases or decreases in value. What it is doing now is that it changes colors only when signal is crossed or when it is above or below the zero-line. Kindly help make those changes, thank you so much. As for the part about the loss of the histogram, I use this new indi to overlay over the 2.04 version so that I still have the histogram as part of the indicator window.

Here is a version that can do that

Last parameter is named ColorOnSlope. Set it to true and it will work as you described it. Of it is set to false, it will work as version 2.05 (on crosses with signal line). So now it can work as you describe it.

Have a nice weekend

mladen:
Here is a version that can do that

Last parameter is named ColorOnSlope. Set it to true and it will work as you described it. Of it is set to false, it will work as version 2.05 (on crosses with signal line). So now it can work as you describe it.

Have a nice weekend

Fantastic Mladen, works as it should! Thanks for your help and have a great weekend yourself too!

Modified " rsima nrp_mtf+alerts"

mladen:
kerdoskopos2000 Try it out now. As far as I see the arrows problem is solved. Some minor changes in the indicator made too. To be able to check exactly where the crosses happen, and also to check the exact behaviour if the indicator, when in multi time frame mode set the interpolate to false and you will be able to see exactly where the crosses happened on a target time frame (like on the example picture - interpolation changes the "step like look" to get a smoother results and that can mislead when it comes to things like crosses - without interpolation turned on you can see that crosses are at exactly the correct places)

Good afternoon mladen:

Excuse my English.

You could set this flag so that only saw the arrows on the screen without having to see the indicator in a second window, I do not have so charged the screen and while I like what I draw this indicator.

Thank you very much in advance.

Files:

Hermo:
Good afternoon mladen:

Excuse my English.

You could set this flag so that only saw the arrows on the screen without having to see the indicator in a second window, I do not have so charged the screen and while I like what I draw this indicator.

Thank you very much in advance.

Hermo

Here you go

Hi Mladen, I believe the attached indicated was made by you. I would like to have a version that shows candles instead of bars. Can you kindly have that done for me, thank you very much in advance.

Raymond

Reason: