Free Programming services.

Hi all,

I am a big fan of this forum.

I am a Dr. in Math and computer sciences/programming, and I have been a trader in the forex market for a while.

I will be very happy to help all those that need programming help, but, you will have to contact me personally since I am very busy.

I will do it all for free if and only if I am interested myself in the project.

I currently know of all the systems in the Forex Forums, so if anyone wishes my free services, it must be on new and innovative approach only.

Hope I can help.

Hmmm Doc.

If you are "very busy" then why put yourself through this?

If I was suspicious I would say that the only free part here is you privately getting all the new ideas.

Seriously dude, there are plenty of people in this forum crying out for EA help. Just join in the threads.

Mike4X,

dr_almony:
Hi all,

I am a Dr. in Math and computer sciences/programming, and I have been a trader in the forex market for a while.

I will be very happy to help all those that need programming help, but, you will have to contact me personally since I am very busy.

I currently know of all the systems in the Forex Forums, so if anyone wishes my free services, it must be on new and innovative approach only.

Hope I can help.

Just join any thread and all the people (the forum) will get your assistance (not only one who will contact you).

Do you expect to find something interesting from private contacts?

Yes, I am lookign for smart people to work with.

Whats wrong with that?

I like to work with people who can solve this complex equation:

Show that (x + i)(x - i) is a factorization of x^2 + 1.

If anyone can, please contact me personally.

Dear Doctor......

It took me exact ten seconds to solve this:

The Solution is :

Multiply.

x^2 + ix - ix - i^2

x^2 + 1

Is that the best you got ? I did this level of math when I was 12...

And I will not be contacting you, since I have a team which I am working on, and I am busy helping people in the forum , rather than Bull..........

Hi,

This is the solution I found posted at another website, under the heading: Equations with Complex Numbers

Now that negative numbers have square roots, equations such as x2 + 1 = 0 have solutions. They can also be factored! Example:

1. Problem: Solve for x: x2 + 1 = 0

Solution: Subtract 1 from each side.

x2 = -1

Take the square root of each side.

Remember that i = SQRT(-1).

x = i, -i

2. Problem: Show that (x + i)(x - i) is

a factorization of x2 + 1.

Solution: Multiply.

x2 + ix - ix - i2

x2 + 1

moneyline

fx-programmer:
Dear Doctor......

The Solution is :

Multiply.

x^2 + ix - ix - i^2

x^2 + 1

And I will not be contacting you, since I have a team which I am working on, and I am busy helping people in the forum , rather than Bull..........

Very good Fx-programmer.

So Dr..................you are stealing questions from websites..........

Tnx, Moneyline.

Guys, look out from this Dr Guy.......He is fake!!!

fx-Programmer, Need your Help

fx-programmer:
Dear Doctor......

The Solution is :

Multiply.

x^2 + ix - ix - i^2

x^2 + 1

Hi ! fx-programmer,

Need your help, Please see the link below.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174292

I hope you will have some spare time to help..

Thanks for looking .

FX-Hedger:
Hi ! fx-programmer,

Need your help, Please see the link below.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174292

I hope you will have some spare time to help..

Thanks for looking .

Ok,

I will have a look at it, but, before I get into it, please convince me with at leat a month of forward testing that your system works. Please understand, that I have wasted so much time in helping people upon every whim, thus I need some empirical facts.

I am a part of a team of 3, and my other team mates(from this forum: Jorgka,foreeverold and myself ) will have a look at your system before we approve work on it.

Sorry for not replying before, since my inbox in this forum was full(now its empty).

dr_almony:
Hi all,

Hope I can help.

Hi, i have a very useful indicator called SHI SIGNAL. My problems with it are (1) it does not sound out signal alert and no signal pop up or notifications , (2) if you did not refresh it on a daily basis the signal will not work except when refreshed unlike other indicators that loads automatically . Please can you help me to fix these issues?

Reason: