Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1075

sharingan9
sharingan9  

Can someone please put an alert on this indicator when arrows show up?

Can someone please put an alert on this indicator when arrows show up? So for Up arrow an alert and pop up goes off with saying "Buy and the Currency and the time" and for Down arrow an alert and pop up goes off with saying "Buy and the Currency and the time".

I would really appreciate it. Thank you so much!

Files:
tassklt.mq4 4 kb
William Snyder
William Snyder  
sharingan9:
Can someone please put an alert on this indicator when arrows show up? So for Up arrow an alert and pop up goes off with saying "Buy and the Currency and the time" and for Down arrow an alert and pop up goes off with saying "Buy and the Currency and the time". I would really appreciate it. Thank you so much!

Sharingan9, added the alerts.

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
xkubas:
Hi all, I'm looking this indi with alert. RenkoStreet chanel maybe sombody can help me or add alert to it?renkostreet_channel.ex4

Hi Xkubas, not able to modify an ex4 file.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
rpasupathy:
Hi Mladen,

Can you please add an up/down arrow and alert based on blue or red color for this Indicator ....

I hope it doesn't repaint ??

Thanks a lot.

Regards

Hi Rupasupathy, it repaints.

sharingan9
sharingan9  
mrtools:
Sharingan9, added the alerts.

Thank you so much Mr Tools. Your services are invaluable. Thank you so much

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rpasupathy:
Hi Mladen,

Can you please add an up/down arrow and alert based on blue or red color for this Indicator ....

I hope it doesn't repaint ??

Thanks a lot.

Regards

rpasupathy

Why don't you try to use this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download NonLag ma nrp & mtf & alerts & arrows nmc.mq4 ? It is a non-repainting version, has alerts, arrows and is multi time frame (it was originally posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page517 )

Ricardo
Ricardo  

Mr. Tools, Mladen

I get it, when you mean "repainters" read about the "repainting indicators" that actually is a result of a re-calc. Also the MTF indicators, which are the result of the periods that build certain major TF.

I have an very easy one for you gentlemen

if you can add the alerts, bells and whistles to this indicator please...

I'm still very interested in that snake indicator, do you know how is calculated? any equation?

Thank you in advance.

Have a nice weekend

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ripefx:
Mr. Tools, Mladen

I get it, when you mean "repainters" read about the "repainting indicators" that actually is a result of a re-calc. Also the MTF indicators, which are the result of the periods that build certain major TF.

I have an very easy one for you gentlemen

if you can add the alerts, bells and whistles to this indicator please...

I'm still very interested in that snake indicator, do you know how is calculated? any equation?

Thank you in advance.

Have a nice weekend

No, I do not mean recalculate

Recalculation is when a mathematical model is correct (like SSA, Hodrick / Prescott filter, centered TMA, and so on)

Repainting is a result of coding errors - nothing to do with a correct mathematical calculation

PSL that indicator is a bit modified Heiken ashi indicator, It does not repaint

Ricardo
Ricardo  
mladen:
No, I do not mean recalculate

Recalculation is when a mathematical model is correct (like SSA, Hodrick / Prescott filter, centered TMA, and so on)

Repainting is a result of coding errors - nothing to do with a correct mathematical calculation

PSL that indicator is a bit modified Heiken ashi indicator, It does not repaint

oooohh!!!

Short, simple and excellent explanation.... thanks for clarifying...i do appreciate your patience and help.

Excuse my ignorance what does PSL stands for...?

So it's possible to add alerts to the Heiken Ashi V ?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ripefx:
oooohh!!!

Short, simple and excellent explanation.... thanks for clarifying...i do appreciate your patience and help.

Excuse my ignorance what does PSL stands for...?

So it's possible to add alerts to the Heiken Ashi V ?

PSL is a typo (it should be PS: )