Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1072

kramachandran59:
Hi mrtools / mladen

Could you please help me add alert to the price indicator that I have requested for and posted at post 10402. Alternatively, if you already have any indicator that just has an alert for a sound alert and popup alert to indicate price crossing the ** OPEN ** either up or down is also enough for me and would suit my purpose. You may please look into this and give me a feedback please.

Thanks in Advance, and warm regards

Hi kramachandran59, far as I'm aware there is no way code an alert for the Bands indicator, for the conditions you have stated

chan123:
mladen/Mr.tools, The alert for this indicator is not working. Could U please correct it.

Chan123, not 100% sure but looks like a version of this indicator here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183868

mrtools:
Hi kramachandran59, far as I'm aware there is no way code an alert for the Bands indicator, for the conditions you have stated

Hi Mrtools,

Thanks for your reply. But I think you have misunderstood my request. The alert conditions that I seek are not for the bands indicator. It is just for the price alert indicator. What I desire, is an alert for any indicator to just indicate the open price for the day and to give a sound and popup alert, when price crosses the open price.

For example. Suppose todays open price for EURUSD is 1.0566, the indicator should give me an alert when price crosses this price. If current price crosses from above, then alert should popup saying price below todays open, and if price crosses the open price from below, the alert should popup saying price is above todays open. Thats all I seek.

By default, the indicator should ONLY CONSIDER ONLY THE OPEN PRICE FOR THE CURRENT DAY.

I hope I have clarified my point without any room for further doubt.

If you already have such an indicator then that would suffice.

Regards

hello sir plzz added popup alert in these two indicators thanks

beforexguru : when candle close popup alert is come

supertrend cleared :when cloured changed greensupertrend_cleared_3.mq4beforexguru.mq4beforexguru.ex4

hello mladen and mrstools please help me.

can you code a with alert indicatör .please look into Picture.

it is offline grafic. 10 pip up 10 pip up -20 pip trend change

Files:
gbpusdm4.png  39 kb

beco616161:
hello mladen and mrstools please help me.

can you code a with alert indicatör .please look into Picture.

it is offline grafic. 10 pip up 10 pip up -20 pip trend change

beco616161

Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181601

A725859:
hello sir plzz added popup alert in these two indicators thanks

beforexguru : when candle close popup alert is come

supertrend cleared :when cloured changed greensupertrend_cleared_3.mq4beforexguru.mq4beforexguru.ex4

Hello A725859, for SuperTrend maybe check this thread here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general the other indicator would need the original source code the version posted is decompiled.

kramachandran59:
Hi mrtools / mladen

Could you please help me add alert to the price indicator that I have requested for and posted at post 10402. Alternatively, if you already have any indicator that just has an alert for a sound alert and popup alert to indicate price crossing the ** OPEN ** either up or down is also enough for me and would suit my purpose. You may please look into this and give me a feedback please.

Thanks in Advance, and warm regards

Kramachandran59, made this one.

Hi mrtools,

Thanks for taking time out to help me.Your help is appreciated. Thanks once again. I will work with it and give you a feedback about its performance.

Regards

Hello masters, Can you make a MACD indicator and put arrows only when fast line cross more than 3% slow line.

Thanks a lot

Reason: