Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1074

pavaka
pavaka  

.mq9 that's from the future?...(if you can get there...you don't need indicators)

Ricardo
Ricardo  
Pava:
.mq9 that's from the future?...(if you can get there...you don't need indicators)

it's jut me going nuts, wishing mq language to be simple to code, like i wrote it...i'm not a programmer,you can tell

almost 24hrs...too much screen time for today....

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ripefx:
sorry...i forgot, here it is...the MTF snake is the one on the picture i sent.

please check the chart...

I attached price trender to the chart but it gives a lot of signals (rectangle on chart)....

If the alerts on the snake indicator works, should be at the red vertical line, in that point the histogram just has green color on it, and zero cross, so based on the alert and watching the next sub-window were i have a 1hr snakeforce indicator you can make the call on buying the EU.

Thanks in advance Mr, Tools. Appreciate your help.

ripefx

SnakeForce is one of the famous repainters. Better to forget it when it comes to alerts or signals

kramachandran59
kramachandran59  
mrtools:
Kramachandran59, made this one.

Hi mrtools,

Thanks. The indicator works well and fine. Thanks once again. I would like to use it for a few more days and then if there is any modification or change that i feel witll be useful, then I would get back to you.

Thanks a tonne for your help.

Warm regards

TraderWill
TraderWill  

Please add alerts to this indicator when price crosses above and below line.

Thank you very much.

buysell_line.mq4

Files:
TraderWill
TraderWill  

Please add alerts and arrows to this indicator when price crosses above and below line.

Thank you very much.

buysell_line.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
TraderWill:
Please add alerts and arrows to this indicator when price crosses above and below line.

Thank you very much.

buysell_line.mq4

TraderWill

That is a simple 89 period LWMA

Take any ma cross indicator with alerts , set the period of the first (fast) ma to 1, set the period of the second ma to 89 and method to LWMA (3) and you will have an equivalent of price crossing the 89 period LWMA

xkubas
xkubas  

Hi all, I'm looking this indi with alert. RenkoStreet chanel maybe sombody can help me or add alert to it?renkostreet_channel.ex4

rpasupathy
rpasupathy  

Hi Mladen,

Can you please add an up/down arrow and alert based on blue or red color for this Indicator ....

I hope it doesn't repaint ??

Thanks a lot.

Regards

Files:
Hercs
Hercs  
ValeoFX:
Please may I ask for a small change to the Arrows?

I would like to be able to set the distances for UP/DOWN individually. At present it is fixed at 20 internally.

Much appreciated thanks.

============

Hello Mladen/MrTools,

Third time lucky I hope?

Attached is the reason for my 3rd request to have the facility to move the UP/DOWN-arrows individually.

My friend helped me to change the iATR settings but it did not help much even as low as 1.

If you are too busy to do it, please just let me know and I will go away.

Otherwise I will be most grateful.