Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1081

Darren
Darren  
mrtools:
Darren, That is the most recent Currency heat map indicator that I know of, don't know of any non repainting adx indicators that give the diplus/diminus cross any earlier, maybe put an adx indicator on your chart and compare the signals.

Thank-you very much mr tools for all your help !

Do you have a script, (not sure if this is the correct term), that would allow me to open all currency pairs available on my platform, that contain a certain currency eg, CAD, open a M15 chart and apply a template ? Yes, I know that is asking a lot.

Once again, I do appreciate how generous you and mladen are to newbies like myself

Darren

Dan Oakman
Dan Oakman  

Is there a way that someone can make this indicator non repainting? It will be a big help to me if it will not repaint.

sixtysecondtrades_alert.ex4

pavaka
pavaka  
Dan The Great:
Is there a way that someone can make this indicator non repainting? It will be a big help to me if it will not repaint. sixtysecondtrades_alert.ex4

so I was RIGHT after all?..."Gone in 60 Seconds"

Michael
Michael  
DCC66:
Thank-you very much varrey !

I am at work now, but when I tried it last night, it did NOT have a pop-up, only sound alert.

I know it was designed for 60sec, but I use succesfully for M15.

From what I've seen, it shows signals ONE candle EARLIER than others I've found.

mr tools / mladen, would you be able to make an indictor with arrows and pop-ups for ADX 14, BARS 350, that doesn't repaint, for Dan The Great and myself ? Unless someone can explain to me other wise, this works very well on M15 !

I am sure others would benefit as well. If anyone has a better M15 indicator please share it.

Thnaks again to mr tools and mladen for all their generous work, especially for newbies like myself

Darren

DCC66

I suggested using your 60 second charts so that you don't have to hang around for 15 minutes (or multiples thereof) to prove that although the indicator does not make mention of an alert function in its parameter box - only a sound function (that whizzing sound - which you can turn on or off) you will find that indeed you will get a pop-up alert in any case - which you can't turn on or off. Try it out - you should see the same things as I see on my charts.

Darren
Darren  
  • vavrey:
    DCC66
I suggested using your 60 second charts so that you don't have to hang around for 15 minutes (or multiples thereof) to prove that although the indicator does not make mention of an alert function in its parameter box - only a sound function (that whizzing sound - which you can turn on or off) you will find that indeed you will get a pop-up alert in any case - which you can't turn on or off. Try it out - you should see the same things as I see on my charts.

Thnak-you for your reply vavrey!

Yes, it does not show a popup in the input box.

I will try it on M1 when I get home to see if it works for me.

Perhaps mr tools or mladen would be kind enough to create one that does not repaint as Dan The Great asked

Appreciate your time,

Darren

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Dan The Great:
Is there a way that someone can make this indicator non repainting? It will be a big help to me if it will not repaint. sixtysecondtrades_alert.ex4

Darren

ex4 file can not be changed

rplust
rplust  
mladen:
I see what you mean It seems that the indicator has some errors in it (not just that one with lines - see what happens with arrows when a new bar is formed)

Yes, not in MTF as I use it but in current TF. Is it possible that you could correct that please?

Darren
Darren  
mladen:
Darren ex4 file can not be changed

Hi mladen

Thank-you for your reply!

Please tell me what do you think the best time frames to use are with your currency heat map if I'm trading M15?

Thanks for your time,

Darren

Dan Oakman
Dan Oakman  

Does anyone have the 60 second trade indicator mq4 file?

Dan Oakman
Dan Oakman  

If we can not find the mq4 file someone could make an indicator with the same stuff as the 60 second trade indicator with alerts and make it non repainting as well!