Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1073

William Snyder
William Snyder  
A725859:
hello sir plzz added popup alert in these two indicators thanks

beforexguru : when candle close popup alert is come

supertrend cleared :when cloured changed greensupertrend_cleared_3.mq4beforexguru.mq4beforexguru.ex4

Hello A725859, for SuperTrend maybe check this thread here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general the other indicator would need the original source code the version posted is decompiled.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
kramachandran59:
Hi mrtools / mladen

Could you please help me add alert to the price indicator that I have requested for and posted at post 10402. Alternatively, if you already have any indicator that just has an alert for a sound alert and popup alert to indicate price crossing the ** OPEN ** either up or down is also enough for me and would suit my purpose. You may please look into this and give me a feedback please.

Thanks in Advance, and warm regards

Kramachandran59, made this one.

kramachandran59
kramachandran59  

Hi mrtools,

Thanks for taking time out to help me.Your help is appreciated. Thanks once again. I will work with it and give you a feedback about its performance.

Regards

jolugarpe
jolugarpe  

Hello masters, Can you make a MACD indicator and put arrows only when fast line cross more than 3% slow line.

Thanks a lot

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Adaptive ema variation (multi time frame version) with alerts added : adaptive_ema_variation__filter_2.01_mtf_amp_alerts.ex4

Ricardo
Ricardo  

Mr,Tools, Mladen

Can you please add an alert to the snakeforce indicator, just like the picture?

the idea is to alert/signal when there is just 1 color at zero cross.

I found a snake force alert but works on levels setup, so it's no good...

please help, thanks in advance.

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
ripefx:
Mr,Tools, Mladen

Can you please add an alert to the snakeforce indicator, just like the picture?

the idea is to alert/signal when there is just 1 color at zero cross.

I found a snake force alert but works on levels setup, so it's no good...

please help, thanks in advance.

Ripefx, could you post the indicator? By it's name it possibly is a recalculating indicator and alerts would not be any good.

Ricardo
Ricardo  
mrtools:
Ripefx, could you post the indicator? By it's name it possibly is a recalculating indicator and alerts would not be any good.

sorry...i forgot, here it is...the MTF snake is the one on the picture i sent.

please check the chart...

I attached price trender to the chart but it gives a lot of signals (rectangle on chart)....

If the alerts on the snake indicator works, should be at the red vertical line, in that point the histogram just has green color on it, and zero cross, so based on the alert and watching the next sub-window were i have a 1hr snakeforce indicator you can make the call on buying the EU.

Thanks in advance Mr, Tools. Appreciate your help.

pavaka
pavaka  
ripefx:
sorry...i forgot, here it is...the MTF snake is the one on the picture i sent.

please check the chart...

I attached price trender to the chart but it gives a lot of signals (rectangle on chart)....

If the alerts on the snake indicator works, should be at the red vertical line, in that point the histogram just has green color on it, and zero cross, so based on the alert and watching the next sub-window were i have a 1hr snakeforce indicator you can make the call on buying the EU.

Thanks in advance Mr, Tools. Appreciate your help.

...imagine recalculating/repainting indicator, that changes it's reading rapidly according to Market moves...and then imagine that indicator MTF (naturally MTF can change over time and it's no body's fault)...and now imagine a SUPER indicator changing it's reading on a double x2, times 2...2 times more recalculating!...that will be Snake Force MTF...

Ricardo
Ricardo  
Pava:
...imagine recalculating/repainting indicator, that changes it's reading rapidly according to Market moves...and then imagine that indicator MTF (naturally MTF can change over time and it's no body's fault)...and now imagine a SUPER indicator changing it's reading on a double x2, times 2...2 times more recalculating!...that will be Snake Force MTF...

getting rid of the MTF thing, is there a possibility to get closer?

something like this....

........Compiling SNAKE.mq9

If Snake histogreen=true and histored=false then

alert(timeframe "Holly grail says buy right now!!")

else wait for next candle...

no?

....sory i've been too much in my terminal ...better get some sleep..