Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1071

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
kcox:
Hello Mrtools and Mladen.

I hope everything is fine with you guys. I have been using and back testing this indicator (Trend signal 2 & alerts - which I found on this forum) and it’s quite good on the 15m charts. Is it possible to get an additional notification or indicator which alerts on the previous candle that a possible trend is about to form?

I would also like to know what are the conditions for the alerts. I tried looking at the code in MetaEditor but I don’t understand a thing, lol.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you could offer.

Cheers,

kcox

kcox

Nothing can inform you of a possible trend forming on a nextt bar. The whole thing depends on too much unknowns.

Btw: more or less it is based on WPR (Williams percent range)

William Snyder
William Snyder  
tomjerry:
Please I am looking for DEMA with ARROW MT4 Signal indicator, with options, notification, sound, email alert.

The DEMA indicator must not show the moving averages on the chart, it must show only buy or sell arrow signal.

Best Regards,

Tomjerry, this one has the option to use arrows or lines or both.

kcox
kcox  

Thanks for your quick response Mladen.

mucahit caglar
mucahit caglar  

hello mladen and mrstools ..can you add arrow on the chart and arrow sound alert for this indikatör ?

Files:
gbpusdm4.png 40 kb
Malle Simpson
Malle Simpson  
mladen:
Which bb squeeze are you using (push notification can always be added)?

Thanks for your kind reply.

Currently im just using a standard bollinger band and a standard deviation period 20.

A push when a tight squeeze appeare would be good

William Snyder
William Snyder  
beco616161:
hello mladen and mrstools ..can you add arrow on the chart and arrow sound alert for this indikatör ?

Hello Beco616161, there is one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page485

qualm01
qualm01  

Hello everyone

Hope everything is fine.I need an alert function in MACD indicator but it is not 0 level crossing alert.It should be alert when macd histogram meet with predefined level on current bar.Treshold levels i mean.Hope i explain it clearly.It will help me a lot.I use this macd beacuse you have freedom to choose MA types.Thnx in advance.Have plenty of pips.macd_2_colour_histogram.mq4

topi
topi  

hi mrtools and mladen could u please add under the arrow when the arrow is pointing up side - BUY at close price (value - close price it should display) and when the arrow is pointing downward - above the arrow - SELL at close price (value - close price it should display).... this will help in finding out how may buy and sell have occured at what price and how may time in one time frame for the said ind. .......... thanks in advancegann_bars_amp_alerts__arrows_nmc_2.mq4gann_bars_amp_alerts__arrows_nmc_2.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
topi:
hi mrtools and mladen could u please add under the arrow when the arrow is pointing up side - BUY at close price (value - close price it should display) and when the arrow is pointing downward - above the arrow - SELL at close price (value - close price it should display).... this will help in finding out how may buy and sell have occured at what price and how may time in one time frame for the said ind. .......... thanks in advancegann_bars_amp_alerts__arrows_nmc_2.mq4gann_bars_amp_alerts__arrows_nmc_2.mq4

topy

Why? It is showing arrows. Why cluttering a chart with some text when the signals are showing quite clearly what should be done and when alert text already tels what to do.

Imagine 2-3 arrows close to each other and when the text overlaps each other. It would look anything but nice

chan123
chan123  

mladen/Mr.tools,

The alert for this indicator is not working. Could U please correct it.

Files: