Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1069

Ricardo
Ricardo  

Hi Mladen Mrtools, would you be so kind to add arrows, mail, sound and notifications when the indicator is red or green, I appreciate your help, thanks for your time.

P.S. I'm not sure if the emas are well calculated, i see some lag vs mt4 emas when price cross i.e. 200 ema. Maybe i'm wrong.

Thanks for your attention.

Files:
emas.mq4 4 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ripefx:
Hi Mladen Mrtools, would you be so kind to add arrows, mail, sound and notifications when the indicator is red or green, I appreciate your help, thanks for your time.

P.S. I'm not sure if the emas are well calculated, i see some lag vs mt4 emas when price cross i.e. 200 ema. Maybe i'm wrong.

Thanks for your attention.

Found this one. Try it out : 3_mas_cross_arrows.mq4

Files:
Ricardo
Ricardo  
mladen:
Found this one. Try it out : 3_mas_cross_arrows.mq4

Thank you Mladen for a verry quick response, but nop...not useful, the oblective is to set up the indicator i attached with a 4,8, and 200 emas, on a 5 min chart so when they agree we get an alert/signal. Please help, i hope i don't ask for much..

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ripefx:
Thank you Mladen for a verry quick response, but nop...not useful, the oblective is to set up the indicator i attached with a 4,8, and 200 emas, on a 5 min chart so when they agree we get an alert/signal. Please help, i hope i don't ask for much..

What does exactly "when they agree" mean?

Ricardo
Ricardo  
mladen:
What does exactly "when they agree" mean?

Ok, The arrows is a 2ema crossover 4,8 emas,

Now, if you see the bar is following a trend of a 200 ema period and when ema 4 and ema 8 cross in the same direction we get a red bar this is what i mean by "the agreement or trend alignment", if ema 4 and 8 cross in the opposite direction of the "main" 200 ema trend the bar changes to yellow, meaning the 2 faster emas are not "in agreement" with the 3rd ema.(200ema)

That being said we would be getting just "the proper signals" and we would having signal arrows just in the direction of the 200ema trend.

Instead of checking 6 or 8 charts on 5 min period every time the ema cross arrow sends an alert,

The 3Mas cross just alerts once, but if for some reason you are not at your desk you miss it

The advantage of the emas bar would give you a second or more signals in case you missed the first 3emas cross and ride whats left of the 200ema trend.

I hope i explained my self, and thanks again for your interest and time.

Files:
agreement.png 96 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ripefx:

Ok, The arrows is a 2ema crossover 4,8 emas,

Now, if you see the bar is following a trend of a 200 ema period and when ema 4 and ema 8 cross in the same direction we get a red bar this is what i mean by "the agreement or trend alignment", if ema 4 and 8 cross in the opposite direction of the "main" 200 ema trend the bar changes to yellow, meaning the 2 faster emas are not "in agreement" with the 3rd ema.(200ema)

That being said we would be getting just "the proper signals" and we would having signal arrows just in the direction of the 200ema trend.

Instead of checking 6 or 8 charts on 5 min period every time the ema cross arrow sends an alert,

The 3Mas cross just alerts once, but if for some reason you are not at your desk you miss it

The advantage of the emas bar would give you a second or more signals in case you missed the first 3emas cross and ride whats left of the 200ema trend.

I hope i explained my self, and thanks again for your interest and time.

So, if I understand correctly, if ema 4 is > ema 8 and ema 8 is > ema 200, then it is a signal up, and vice versa?

Or you are checking just the slopes of the 3?

Ricardo
Ricardo  
mladen:
So, if I understand correctly, if ema 4 is > ema 8 and ema 8 is > ema 200, then it is a signal up, and vice versa? Or you are checking just the slopes of the 3?

DING!!! Correct, if 4>8 and 8>200ema signal up.... now if its possible to add a 4th MA would be excellent, if its to much, 3 emas will do.

Thanks..

krelian99
krelian99  

A small ema rainbow breakout alert indicator. Ema200 is way to klutzy and not 'safer' at all. Ema35 or ema50 should do better. I wished this could be done for smartphones too.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ripefx:
DING!!! Correct, if 4>8 and 8>200ema signal up.... now if its possible to add a 4th MA would be excellent, if its to much, 3 emas will do. Thanks..

Version with alerts (including push notifications) : emas_amp_alerts.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
chartista:
mladen, Did you see the vid? What I wanted to replicate was the arrows appearing on the candles/bars that close in the top or bottom 25% of their range.... furthermore, the arrow would only paint long when the candle/bar closes above the 50 sma and only short when the candle/bar close below the 50 sma.... The formula I found in one of the responses to the video and I just assumed it was correct.... I am not a coder.

In that formula

С H-2 and L-1 > L-2 and C0.25 = SELL

C0.25 simply does not mean anything

And as I told, in cases when there us a strong trend down, close is always less than sma 50, high is almost always lower than previous high as well as the low (see the EURUSD 15 minute chart today) so it can not be taken for signals (apart from that C0.25 mystery) since then we would end selling on almost every bar