Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1068

Hello MrTools, is there any way to make the following indicator based on price action: С H-2 and L-1 > L-2 and C0.25 = SELL

I was hoping to get my chart to paint long and short arrows in the same manner as on this vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F42RXIiHvw

Also, what indicator do you think the colored bars are? I think they are V Bars if I'm not mistaken?

Thank you Mrtools! It works perfectly.

chartista:
Hello MrTools, is there any way to make the following indicator based on price action: С H-2 and L-1 > L-2 and C0.25 = SELL

I was hoping to get my chart to paint long and short arrows in the same manner as on this vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F42RXIiHvw

Also, what indicator do you think the colored bars are? I think they are V Bars if I'm not mistaken?

Sorry to tell but that looks just like yet another add

The formula is a simple sma formula and if high rises in the same time as low then sell - in 90% of trends that formula will be a bad loser

mladen:
Version that shows arrows and alert when rsi crosses upper level UP and lower level DOWN : rsi_lido_alerts__arrows_2.mq4

First of all thank you very much.

Second you can add the ability that I could change the shape of the arrow from the indicator?

and the ability to change the arrow Distance from the bar .

thank you ...

can you send me arrow indicatör best doesnt repaint? i think scalp ..my strateji tp 10 pip sl 15 pip..which one best doesnt repaint indicatör?

mladen, Did you see the vid? What I wanted to replicate was the arrows appearing on the candles/bars that close in the top or bottom 25% of their range.... furthermore, the arrow would only paint long when the candle/bar closes above the 50 sma and only short when the candle/bar close below the 50 sma....

The formula I found in one of the responses to the video and I just assumed it was correct.... I am not a coder.

Hi Mladen Mrtools, would you be so kind to add arrows, mail, sound and notifications when the indicator is red or green, I appreciate your help, thanks for your time.

P.S. I'm not sure if the emas are well calculated, i see some lag vs mt4 emas when price cross i.e. 200 ema. Maybe i'm wrong.

Thanks for your attention.

Files:
emas.mq4  4 kb

ripefx:
Hi Mladen Mrtools, would you be so kind to add arrows, mail, sound and notifications when the indicator is red or green, I appreciate your help, thanks for your time.

P.S. I'm not sure if the emas are well calculated, i see some lag vs mt4 emas when price cross i.e. 200 ema. Maybe i'm wrong.

Thanks for your attention.

Found this one. Try it out : 3_mas_cross_arrows.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Found this one. Try it out : 3_mas_cross_arrows.mq4

Thank you Mladen for a verry quick response, but nop...not useful, the oblective is to set up the indicator i attached with a 4,8, and 200 emas, on a 5 min chart so when they agree we get an alert/signal. Please help, i hope i don't ask for much..

ripefx:
Thank you Mladen for a verry quick response, but nop...not useful, the oblective is to set up the indicator i attached with a 4,8, and 200 emas, on a 5 min chart so when they agree we get an alert/signal. Please help, i hope i don't ask for much..

What does exactly "when they agree" mean?

Reason: