Dan The Great:
Hello everyone,

Can I please get an alert for this indicator? Thank yall for your time

consecutive_candle_range_mtf_1.01.mq4

Alerts added to the indicator : consecutive_candle_range_mtf_alerts.mq4

Dan Oakman
Dan Oakman  

Hello mladen,

For some reason the alerts are not working. I turned them on and still nothing. Thank you for your quick response.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Dan The Great:
Hello mladen, For some reason the alerts are not working. I turned them on and still nothing. Thank you for your quick response.

This is how it looks like when it alerts on my terminal :

Attaching the version I tested (the only difference is that it does not display a comment in the comment zone, all the rest is the same) : consecutive_candle_range_mtf_alerts_1.mq4

PS: it alerts when a new arrow appears on the chart

Dan Oakman
Dan Oakman  

Dear mladen,

Thank you very much. The last version you posted is working for me. Bless you

Darren
Darren  

Hello mr tools / mladen

I am a newbie looking for a reliable M15 buy/sell indicator with popup that works with the current mt4 build.

I appreciate your time.

Thank-you,

Darren

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
DCC66:
Hello mr tools / mladen

I am a newbie looking for a reliable M15 buy/sell indicator with popup that works with the current mt4 build.

I appreciate your time.

Thank-you,

Darren

Darren

Check this thread for start : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

Literally 1000s of indicators working on new mt4 just at that thread (with popup alerts among other things)

Darren
Darren  
mladen:
Darren

Check this thread for start : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

Literally 1000s of indicators working on new mt4 just at that thread (with popup alerts among other things)

Thank-you mladen for the quick response

I was looking in that thread today. Is there one or two that you would recommend ? As you can imagine, it's a bit over-whelming for a newbie

Darren
Darren  

Hello mladen / mr tools

I found this indicator that seems to work for me on M15 (I realize it's for B/O). Would it be possible to add a popup alert to this one? I would have posted in the proper section, but I don't have enough posts yet.

Thank-you for your time,

Darren

Sixty Second Trades for Binary Options Trading - MT4 Indicators (MQ4 & EX4) - Best-MetaTrader-Indicators.com

William Snyder
William Snyder  
DCC66:
Hello mladen / mr tools

I found this indicator that seems to work for me on M15 (I realize it's for B/O). Would it be possible to add a popup alert to this one? I would have posted in the proper section, but I don't have enough posts yet.

Thank-you for your time,

Darren

Sixty Second Trades for Binary Options Trading - MT4 Indicators (MQ4 & EX4) - Best-MetaTrader-Indicators.com

Hello Darren, would need the original mt4 source code(non decompiled) before anyone would be able to modify it for alerts.

ps) Darren, think that indicator is the same as this one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page295

Darren
Darren  
mrtools:
Hello Darren, would need the original mt4 source code(non decompiled) before anyone would be able to modify it for alerts.

Thank-you for the quick response mr tools. You and mladen are the reason I joined this forum. You both spend a lot of your time helping newbies like me. I’ve looked at another dozen forums and this one is the best! I am looking for 2 things over the last 2 weeks, an indicator like the one I sent you for M15 time frame, mt4, build 765 and a good currency meter.

I would really appreciate your recommendations.

Thank-you,

Darren