Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1070

Ricardo
Ricardo  

I tested the indicator on a 1min chart with 5,10 and 20 emas, but some thing is wrong, i got a false signal, it alert that all emas were down, and the 2 faster emas were on the upper side of the 20 ema, picture attached, disregard the arows.

Kind Regards.

Files:
false.png 95 kb
krelian99
krelian99  

Ema is a recalculating indicator (current bar is still under construction). Wait till the bar has closed or set 'alert on current' to false. The ema5 was under the other both but price jumped back and so did the ema5.

Ricardo
Ricardo  
krelian99:
Ema is a recalculating indicator (current bar is still under construction). Wait till the bar has closed or set 'alert on current' to false. The ema5 was under the other both but price jumped back and so did the ema5.

I'll try it in the 5,15,and 1hr chart to have a better trend view. also the 50ema set up you mention i think will perfor well in a 1hr chart as the slower ema.

Thank you.

Ricardo
Ricardo  
mladen:
Version with alerts (including push notifications) : emas_amp_alerts.mq4

Thanks for you great help, and time to modify the indicator...

vito
vito  

Would be possible to add arrows, too.......? many thanks

mladen:
Version with alerts (including push notifications) : emas_amp_alerts.mq4
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
vitoingletto:
Would be possible to add arrows, too.......? many thanks

vitoingletto

here is a version with arrows added to it and some code corrections : emas_amp_alerts_amp_arrows.mq4

demo9211
demo9211  

I need DEMA with Arrow Signal Indicator

Please I am looking for DEMA with ARROW MT4 Signal indicator, with options, notification, sound, email alert.

The DEMA indicator must not show the moving averages on the chart, it must show only buy or sell arrow signal.

Best Regards,

Malle Simpson
Malle Simpson  

Hi.

Is there any indicators or other tools which can send push or alert when we have a good bollinger squeeze?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
NWFstudent:
Hi. Is there any indicators or other tools which can send push or alert when we have a good bollinger squeeze?

Which bb squeeze are you using (push notification can always be added)?

kcox
kcox  

Hello Mrtools and Mladen.

I hope everything is fine with you guys. I have been using and back testing this indicator (Trend signal 2 & alerts - which I found on this forum) and it’s quite good on the 15m charts. Is it possible to get an additional notification or indicator which alerts on the previous candle that a possible trend is about to form?

I would also like to know what are the conditions for the alerts. I tried looking at the code in MetaEditor but I don’t understand a thing, lol.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you could offer.

Cheers,

kcox