Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1070

Would be possible to add arrows, too.......? many thanks

mladen:
Version with alerts (including push notifications) : emas_amp_alerts.mq4

vitoingletto:
Would be possible to add arrows, too.......? many thanks

vitoingletto

here is a version with arrows added to it and some code corrections : emas_amp_alerts_amp_arrows.mq4

I need DEMA with Arrow Signal Indicator

Please I am looking for DEMA with ARROW MT4 Signal indicator, with options, notification, sound, email alert.

The DEMA indicator must not show the moving averages on the chart, it must show only buy or sell arrow signal.

Best Regards,

Hi.

Is there any indicators or other tools which can send push or alert when we have a good bollinger squeeze?

NWFstudent:
Hi. Is there any indicators or other tools which can send push or alert when we have a good bollinger squeeze?

Which bb squeeze are you using (push notification can always be added)?

Hello Mrtools and Mladen.

I hope everything is fine with you guys. I have been using and back testing this indicator (Trend signal 2 & alerts - which I found on this forum) and it’s quite good on the 15m charts. Is it possible to get an additional notification or indicator which alerts on the previous candle that a possible trend is about to form?

I would also like to know what are the conditions for the alerts. I tried looking at the code in MetaEditor but I don’t understand a thing, lol.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you could offer.

Cheers,

kcox

kcox:
Hello Mrtools and Mladen.

I hope everything is fine with you guys. I have been using and back testing this indicator (Trend signal 2 & alerts - which I found on this forum) and it’s quite good on the 15m charts. Is it possible to get an additional notification or indicator which alerts on the previous candle that a possible trend is about to form?

I would also like to know what are the conditions for the alerts. I tried looking at the code in MetaEditor but I don’t understand a thing, lol.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you could offer.

Cheers,

kcox

kcox

Nothing can inform you of a possible trend forming on a nextt bar. The whole thing depends on too much unknowns.

Btw: more or less it is based on WPR (Williams percent range)

tomjerry:
Please I am looking for DEMA with ARROW MT4 Signal indicator, with options, notification, sound, email alert.

The DEMA indicator must not show the moving averages on the chart, it must show only buy or sell arrow signal.

Best Regards,

Tomjerry, this one has the option to use arrows or lines or both.

Thanks for your quick response Mladen.

hello mladen and mrstools ..can you add arrow on the chart and arrow sound alert for this indikatör ?

Files:
gbpusdm4.png  40 kb
Reason: