Triangular moving average (TMA) ... - page 46

mladen:
Nusa_FX

Why don't you simply keep using it as you arranged it already?

The approach you took has no limitations, and if you save it as a template, it will "behave" almost as it is a single indicator but without limitations that one single indicator in this case would have

what a fast respond...

Yes indeed, you are right..

But Like you said before, that the TMA centered is a shifted TMA, and the tip of it was an LWMA or something like that(correct me if I'm wrong).. if it's true, then I don't need to put LWMA + Envelope in my main chart anymore, just TMA centered is enough..

I still can replace LWMAs signal to histograms or slopes, that will keep my chart clean from LWMAs or envelopes crossing.

So as a replacement to the Envelopes, I need more MTF TMA centered bands..

If you have different perspective, please let me know...

thanks

Hi Mladen, again..

I hope you haven't done my request yet,

Because after 2 days reading almost All your TMA centered code and begin to code, yesterday I begin to code and finished just now, with some modifications though(if you don't mind).

I can post the indi here so you can check the code.

And if Possible, I want to rename it with "Nusa_TMACen_Envelope" of course if you give me permission to do so.

don't worry, The credit is still yours, and written in "About" Tab.

Nusa_FX:
Hi Mladen, again..

I hope you haven't done my request yet,

Because after 2 days reading almost All your TMA centered code and begin to code, yesterday I begin to code and finished just now, with some modifications though(if you don't mind).

I can post the indi here so you can check the code.

And if Possible, I want to rename it with "Nusa_TMACen_Envelope" of course if you give me permission to do so.

don't worry, The credit is still yours, and written in "About" Tab.

Nusa_FX

It would be nice if you post it here.

And since you were working on it, it is you who gets to give a name to it. No need for a permission from me

mladen:
Nusa_FX

It would be nice if you post it here.

And since you were working on it, it is you who gets to give a name to it. No need for a permission from me

here is the indi...

Still a pair envelope though, but since I already know how the code, I can add extra Envelopes later on..

Please let me know if there is something wrong with the code..

nusa_tmacen_envelope.mq4

Files:

Mladen,

Could u pls. add a message & sound alert for this indicator.

chan123:
Mladen, Could u pls. add a message & sound alert for this indicator.

chan123

That indicator is a recalculating indicator. That means that it will change the places where it could alert. I do not recommend using that indicator in signaling mode

hi there,

* I turned mq5 but does not work gives error

Files:

Extra envelopes Added...

Extra Envelopes Added...

Please use this one instead of in previous post

Singgle Envelope version and extra version...

hope you like it...:)

Dear coders,mladen or mrtools...

Help please !!!

The first screen-idea EA open and close pending orders ...

The second screen-levels by EA does not move smoothly (as TMA is moved), but for some reason, jumping ...

Does anyone have the same problem ...?

Thanks for the help.

gincius:
Dear coders,mladen or mrtools...

Help please !!!

The first screen-idea EA open and close pending orders ...

The second screen-levels by EA does not move smoothly (as TMA is moved), but for some reason, jumping ...

Does anyone have the same problem ...?

Thanks for the help.

That is completely normal when recalculating indicators like centered TMA are considered. It is a result of the recalculation (repainting) of the last half period bars

Reason: