Paul Atreides:
Hi, share please Hamyar Calculate.mq4Thanks

Here is the Hamyar Calculate.mq4

Files:
Jonas Hellwig
Jonas Hellwig  

Iinwmarrows

Hi,

I know there have been some postings about this, but I am not sure. Does IINWMARROWS repaint? There has been a IIMWMARROWS with alert version around, which is different from the original version. Then somebody, dont remember if it was Mladen or MrTools, posted the MA Cross, which can be seen as a substitute. Anyways I dont see that, as it a different indicator. So does anybody have a IINWMARROWS version which doesnt repaint? After watching the signals for a couple of hours, I see that when a candle is not finished yet it happens that arrows appear and dissappear, which is normal IMO. But once a candle was finished and the arrow drawn I did not see it repaint to be honest. Any recommednations? Thanks alot guys.

BR

Jonas

vickya
vickya  

hi! Could anyone ad s asound allert to this indicator, please?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
vicky.a.:

Vicky.a. , sorry no way to add an alert to ex4.

vickya
vickya  

thank you.

王永华
王永华  
vicky.a.:

It repaints!

vickya
vickya  

Yes. I didnt say that it wasn't, but it is good for 4H and up timeframes and confirmed with stochastic crossover and bollinger bands. It does not show up very often - thats why it would be nice to have an allert. I also use Mega Trend to make sure.

Files:
bakulroti
bakulroti  

please add alert to this indicator, and tell me how to use time frame setting.

Files:
predonine.mq4 11 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
capithitam:
please add alert to this indicator, and tell me how to use time frame setting.

capithitam

That is a "generic" indicator (it is supposed to call other indicators) so it is not possible to know what will be the alerting criteria, and thus not possible to program alerts for conditions that are not know in advance

As of time frame : simply enter the desired time frame you wish (0 for current, if you leave -1 it will assign a next higher time frame, or any other valid time frame)

atsats
atsats  
erdenmensch:
Hello,

can anybody program an sound- and mailalert, when the arrows to be displayed on the monitor?

This would be really great.

Best regards

is this indicator repainted?