Requests & Ideas - page 565

Can you please help me out. Have got 2 errors I can't solve. I'm trying to get rid of the Enum TimeFrame to replace it with another code that allows me to set the MTF automatically to plot the next higher TF to the current. Since the use of Enum TF started, it's a pain for someone illiterate in coding. I think all MTF Indicators should have the option to set the MTF to automatically plot the next higher TF to the current. Just a thought.

Files:

rplust:

Can you please help me out. Have got 2 errors I can't solve. I'm trying to get rid of the Enum TimeFrame to replace it with another code that allows me to set the MTF automatically to plot the next higher TF to the current. Since the use of Enum TF started, it's a pain for someone illiterate in coding. I think all MTF Indicators should have the option to set the MTF to automatically plot the next higher TF to the current. Just a thought.

Can you post the original (for comparison)?

Dear @mladen,

The attached two ea did not enter trade on the dates marked in the picture interestingly. As you see in the dates, for a whole month eas did not do almost any buy-sell!

I could not find a solution to this interesting problem. :(

What could be the source of problem? I’ll be happy if you can help... 

Files:
Bull Bear.mq4  13 kb

oguz:
Dear @mladen,

The attached two ea did not enter trade on the dates marked in the picture interestingly. As you see in the dates, for a whole month eas did not do almost any buy-sell!

I could not find a solution to this interesting problem. :(

What could be the source of problem? I’ll be happy if you can help... 

oguz

There is no condition in the EA that could have prevented it from opening orders

Check if you got any error messages in the given period

mladen:
Can you post the original (for comparison)?

Yes, here it is:

Files:

mladen:

oguz

There is no condition in the EA that could have prevented it from opening orders

Check if you got any error messages in the given period

Tester: "order 108 is closed"

and 

"OrderModify error 130"  

I dont understand. Where is problem? :( 

oguz:

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

Tester: "order 108 is closed"

and 

"OrderModify error 130"  

Order modify means that either the stop loss and/or take profit are too close to the current price or they are wrong

Check those first

mladen:

Order modify means that either the stop loss and/or take profit are too close to the current price or they are wrong

Check those first

I found error source :)

Thank you very much coder's King :) 

hello top guys here please i can you help me with alert when this indicators align. when they both show green can an alert arrow be coded for it and as well as when they both change red. thanks in advance. attached is the picture and indicator
Files:

amisiagun:
hello top guys here please i can you help me with alert when this indicators align. when they both show green can an alert arrow be coded for it and as well as when they both change red. thanks in advance. attached is the picture and indicator

amisiagun

You are aligning the signals at the wrong bar (except for one down signal)

Reason: