[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 374

ruslanchik:

how to open ports for mt4 on ADSL modem via WIFI? I go to the internet on 6 DTs. model tp-link W8901G read that you can open ports for torents can anyone face?

See http://megatorrents.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=262709

ok monday will show ping.... Thanks for now.

Can you tell me why I get 0 when I divide

double data; 
int aaa = 5;

data = aaa/12;

Alert(data1); 

Good day forum users!

I'm new to MT4 programming.

Please tell me how to write a piece of code ...

I need to know the maximum, minimum, opening and closing price of the last three bars.

How do I paste max.min.openclose price into variables (to compare them with each other)?

let's say Min_3 is the minimum pre'last bar Min_2 is the same only pre'last bar, etc.

PS read the MQL4 Access to TimeseriesReference, https://docs.mql4.com/ru/series

I googled and did not understand anything, i couldn't find any specific information...

Would be grateful for any help!

DanLett:

Good day forum users!

I'm new to MT4 programming.

Please tell me how to write a piece of code ...

I need to know the maximum, minimum, opening and closing price of the last three bars.

How do I set min. open and close values in the variables (to compare them afterwards)?

let's say Min_3 is the minimum pre'last bar Min_2 is the same only pre'last bar, etc.

PS read the MQL4 Access to TimeseriesReference, https://docs.mql4.com/ru/series

I googled and did not understand anything, i couldn't find any specific information...

Would be grateful for any help!

Read the textbook, there 's some kind of indicator being built here , you're following an analogy...

Good afternoon. Could you please tell me if there is an indicator that shows how many trades were completely at each level (price) within a specified timeframe?

wanted to know more!

there is a condition: condition_1 open Buy,condition_2 open Sell

How to implement ...?!

1)we look for condition_1

2)open a deal

3)we look for condition_2

4) close and open the other side (flip)

5) seek condition_1 again

6) close and open to the other side (roll over)

and then flip when you find condition_1 and condition_2 is all confused....((((

the problem with items 2) and 6) how many "lines" should be written there...?

Roman.:
Read the textbook, there 's some kind of indicator being built here , you're following an analogy...
I've got it, thanks! I just needed to write Close[i] where i is bar number... I also needed Open[i],Hight[i] and Low[i] :)

DanLett:

wanted to know more!

there is a condition: condition_1 open Buy,condition_2 open Sell

How to implement ...?!

1)we look for condition_1

2)open a deal

3)we look for condition_2

4) close and open the other side (flip)

5) seek condition_1 again

6) close and open to the other side (roll over)

and flip when you find condition_1 and condition_2 is all confused....((((

the problem with items 2) and 6) how many "lines" should be written there...?

There is no need to look for anything. The conditions are TESTED to be met. Parse the expert codes in the tutorial here and here, including this section in full and everything will become clear.
Reason: