Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1338

jebanie:

Thank You Mr.Tools for Your time and answer... You are awesome as always ! You help me a lot !

Im very grateful!

last question ... which line in code i can change to shows arrows not dots ?

Thank You again!

Regards

JJBanko

jebanie

try now,i think arrows will be work....line 348/349.

regards

insync_index__arrows_1.mq4

Pava:
I strongly disagree with your statement...There is an enormous value in my response to you...unfortunately it fell on your dead ears...

I truly dont know anymore it its another sarcasm from You or not.. but i just want to say to You that i made profit today with that indi ... so its work for me

Have a great day

Regards

JJBanko

Thank You Mr. Mntiwana!

Have a great day sir

Regards

JJBanko

jebanie:

I truly dont know anymore it its another sarcasm from You or not.. but i just want to say to You that i made profit today with that indi ... so its work for me Have a great day

Regards

JJBanko

That's exactly what I said in my reply..."everything will change", meaning-...you will start making enormous money...did I not say all that?

jebanie:

Thank You Mr.Tools for Your time and answer... You are awesome as always ! You help me a lot !

Im very grateful!

last question ... which line in code i can change to shows arrows not dots ?

Thank You again!

Regards

JJBanko

JJBanko, maybe you will be interested in this version it has a smoothing option and alerts and arrows(smooth and double smoothing). If you prefer no smoothing just set the smooth external parameter to < 1 then you will have the same as the original.

insync_index_smoothed__arrows__alerts.ex4

Pava:
That's exactly what I said in my reply..."everything will change", meaning-...you will start making enormous money...did I not say all that?

Hah i still smell sarcasm from You men If You telling a truth .. are You using this indicator perhaps ?

jebanie:

Hah i still smell sarcasm from You men If You telling a truth .. are You using this indicator perhaps ?

nope...not using it...too many false signals...it will kill your account when there is strong trend

Pava:
nope...not using it...too many false signals...it will kill your account when there is strong trend

Haha like a said .. full of sarcasm dude :P

So if its that bad ... tell me please what indi You use ?

my head...

Pava:
my head...

Hah Bullshit but ok

Have a great day

Regards

JJBanko

Reason: