Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1079

DCC66:
Sorry mr tools, I am not sure which link is the most current. Is it this one ?

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Currency heat map nmc.mq4

Also, if you would recommend another adx indicator with earlier signals like the one I sent you ?

Sorry to be such a pain !

Darren

Darren, That is the most recent Currency heat map indicator that I know of, don't know of any non repainting adx indicators that give the diplus/diminus cross any earlier, maybe put an adx indicator on your chart and compare the signals.

mladen:
Darren

Check this thread for start : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

Literally 1000s of indicators working on new mt4 just at that thread (with popup alerts among other things)

Hello mladen

I found this indicator in the link you suggested. Is this one of your favs?

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download NonLag ma nrp & mtf & alerts & arrows nmc.mq4

It still lags behind this one SOMETIMES on M15...but yours has alerts.

Sixty Second Trades for Binary Options Trading - MT4 Indicators (MQ4 & EX4) - Best-MetaTrader-Indicators.com

I appreciate your time,

Darren

DCC66:
Thank-you very much me tools ! I tried this one out.

EVERY arrow is exactly one candle LATE on M15, compared to the one I sent you.

Is it possible to move the signal back one candle?

If not, can you please recommend a better/ealrier signal with popup/sound alerts ?

Thank-you for your time,

Darren

ps I know this is in the wrong section, but I don't have enough posts yet.

DCC66

This is the indicator you are looking for. No lag.

sixtysecondtrades_alert.ex4

vavrey:
DCC66

This is the indicator you are looking for. No lag.

sixtysecondtrades_alert.ex4

Hello vavrey, thank-you very much !

Yes this is the one that was working for me on M15, it's one candle early compared to others I have found.

I would like to ask if you would please add a popup alert to this ?

If not, do you have the mq4 file ?

Thanks for your time,

Darren

Dear mladen,

Can you make this indicator with alerts and that has adx bars at 14 and count bars at 350?

This alert has to do with the indicator that DCC66 is talking about. I do not know if we can show you the original source code for that indicator but we could make our own indicator that uses the same stuff that the 60 second trade indicator uses.

DCC66:
Hello vavrey, thank-you very much !

Yes this is the one that was working for me on M15, it's one candle early compared to others I have found.

I would like to ask if you would please add a popup alert to this ?

If not, do you have the mq4 file ?

Thanks for your time,

Darren

DC66

My pleasure!

The alert version has a pop up alert without the option to turn it off. So you will have to toggle between the 2 indicators to use and not use the alert. Try it out on your 60 second chart to see what I mean. I don't have the mq4 version I'm afraid.

dear mladen/Mr.Tools,

Could u please add an alert at trend change (White bar).

thanks in advance.

Files:

Thank you vavrey for putting an alert on the indicator and thank you mladen for helping me earlier.

mladen:
Alerts added to the indicator : consecutive_candle_range_mtf_alerts.mq4

Hi,

I added the Indi to the chart.....but I wonder why the line extension does not update automatically?

Reason: