Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1082

beco616161:
beforexguru.ex4Hi mrtools/mladen, Does alert can be added to his indicator when arrow shows up?

It can only be added to undecompiled mq4-files. I found only a decompiled file.

You can use the step MA pdf or DZ version instead, it is with settings Lenght 10, Sensitivity 3, StepSize 3 a litte bit faster, but absolutely the same, and with all alerts.

Dear kcox,

That is good news! Keep messing with it and let us know after testing it for awhile how it is.

vavrey:
DCC66 I suggested using your 60 second charts so that you don't have to hang around for 15 minutes (or multiples thereof) to prove that although the indicator does not make mention of an alert function in its parameter box - only a sound function (that whizzing sound - which you can turn on or off) you will find that indeed you will get a pop-up alert in any case - which you can't turn on or off. Try it out - you should see the same things as I see on my charts.

vavrey

Yes sir, you are correct ! Even though it doesn't show in input box, popup alert appears...others on here were saying this indi repaints...I don't see it happening on the one-min chart.

Please confirm.

Thank-you again,

Darren

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download SixtySecondTrades_Alert.ex4

hi anyone,,

have you experience with Forex VSD System?

i have it but i saw the screen pop up message alert but there is no email send to my email on my phone... i believe it was old code or something build version i want update new build 745 code programs i need your help... i give you for file download

spainguy74

Files:

that code need to be de-decompiled

DCC66:
vavrey

Yes sir, you are correct ! Even though it doesn't show in input box, popup alert appears...others on here were saying this indi repaints...I don't see it happening on the one-min chart.

Please confirm.

Thank-you again,

Darren

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download SixtySecondTrades_Alert.ex4

DCC66

I can confirm that as far as I can determine, this indicator does not repaint.

vavrey:
DCC66 I can confirm that as far as I can determine, this indicator does not repaint.

it does to!...this indicator repaints...if price goes against it's signal...just change the timeframes and go back to original timeframe...the bad signal will disappear...

In another words it is not THE HOLY GRAIL...HoHoHo

Hi Mladen,

Can you please check the popup alert in this Indicator ... Its not working for me ....... Can you please make it work.

Does the Indicator repaint ?

Thanks a lot

Files:
arbalet.mq4  6 kb

Pava:
that code need to be de-decompiled

what does it mean?

Spainguy74:
what does it mean?

you take decompiled indicator and decompile it back to the way it was before it became .ex4...

Reason: